AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Book Adaptations with Great Casting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Lee_Loca

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 27, 2015
Midwest
Twitter Username
@hermajestyloca
Tumblr Username
davidleeloca
MFC Username
DavidLeeLoca
Streamate Username
PrincessDorian
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/289295/Princess_Loca/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/96889/Loca-is-Your-Fetish
Sort of inspired by @Johndoe91 's thread about actors that don't really fit.
I was wondering what book-to-screen adaptations you think actually got it right with their casting.
Some ones for me
Gone Girl - I don't even particularly like Ben Affleck as an actor, but casting him as Nick just made so much sense for me. And Neil Patrick Harris was perfect as Desi.
American Psycho - Patrick Bateman is portrayed as having a beautiful outward appearance despite his insanity, and Christian Bale is just....yes!
Silence of the Lambs - Jodie Foster makes a perfect Clarice and I have yet to see somebody play Hannibal better than Anthony Hopkins (though Mads Mikkelsen is a close second).
Matilda - Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman as the Wormwoods? And they're actually a couple? Honestly, who else could you picture in those roles?
Ender's Game - Keep in mind, I didn't really enjoy this as a film. When I saw the preview for the first time though, I was so excited because everyone looked EXACTLY like how I pictured them in the book.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.