AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boylen models sign up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
I work on streamate, therefore I get paid weekly. But I was thinking of signing up with another cam site that pays daily. I'm just confused because I heard cam cash daily takes way too much and it's the streamate studio. Then I hear of boylen models that pays daily but they're recommending starting off with streamate on the first page...I also see options like chaturbate egich I tried and wasn't a fan of. I don't really like any token sites to be honest.

So, if boylen models is already associated with streamate, how exactly am I signing up with a different site to get paid daily on the side alongside as a streamate? I don't want to split cam, I just prefer to keep it separate, so how do I do that if I sign up with boylen models?

So, if boylen models is already associated with streamate, how exactly am I signing up with a different site to get paid daily on the side alongside as a streamate?
You aren't, they'd create a new account for you on whichever platforms (including SM) you decided to work under their studio on. They are a virtual studio and take an extra cut from your earnings to pay you ahead of when the money comes in from the site.

I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.

Are you saying that you want to leave SM because they don't pay daily? If so, boleynmodels solves that, however, you need to make a new streamate account + username + login details, so you will likely lose your following.

I don't see how split streaming/streaming separately on different sites would negatively affect your earnings since boleynmodels would only see the sites that you're connected with. They won't tell you that you can't sign up to a different site without them.

If you don't want to stream on streamate, that's OK. A pay per minute option that boleynmodels offers daily pay for is Skyprivate (and I *think* cammodeldirectory too) where you do Skype shows. Alternatively you can get paid by the sites themselves.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Hi. It's Boleyn Models, and this is the list of sites they partner with:

If you don't like token-based sites, you could just stick with Streamate, and then you can sign up for the independent cam sites that Boleyn Models is partnered with (SkyPrivate and/or CamModelDirectory) and connect it to Boleyn Models for the daily pay. And if you want, you can sign up for clip/content sites that Boleyn Models is partnered with too (ManyVids, IWantClips, ModelCentro, Clips4Sale, LoyalFans). You don't have to join a second cam site. That "Start with Streamate" thing that you see on the Boleyn Models website...that must be something new. But I think they just say that because Streamate is one of those popular sites that a lot of models consider their "bread and butter" site, and often times it's the cam site that's recommended for new models to start out with. So I definitely don't think Boleyn Models is telling you that you must start with Streamate. It's just their recommendation, I guess, that models start out their cam career giving Streamate a try.

Also make sure you read the Boleyn Models Info and FAQ section of their website where you should find the answers to all or most of your questions.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.

Are you saying that you want to leave SM because they don't pay daily? If so, boleynmodels solves that, however, you need to make a new streamate account + username + login details, so you will likely lose your following.

I don't see how split streaming/streaming separately on different sites would negatively affect your earnings since boleynmodels would only see the sites that you're connected with. They won't tell you that you can't sign up to a different site without them.

If you don't want to stream on streamate, that's OK. A pay per minute option that boleynmodels offers daily pay for is Skyprivate (and I *think* cammodeldirectory too) where you do Skype shows. Alternatively you can get paid by the sites themselves.
I don't want to leave streamate where I get paid weekly. What I'm saying is I'd like to work on boylen models alongside my current streamate account..just something a few days a week that pays daily.

@SensualJade I don't think that's possible, I'm pretty sure you can only have one camming account at one time on SM. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, when you have two cam accounts, you may have decreased traffic (potentially losing you money). It's better to have one account on any camsite imo. Not to pry into your personal situation but if you want to go from weekly to daily payouts due to financial setbacks, you would likely not benefit from two accounts on one site (the only positive thing I can think of is the "new" tag for 30 days, which you would get if you paired up with boleynmodels as your current account would be deleted afaik)

To clarify, boleynmodels is a payment processing service, essentially. It's not a camsite. They will receive your earnings from a camsite and transfer them to you.

Edit: outside of camsites/skyprivate, subscription sites like onlyfans offer daily payout with certain payout methods like cosmopayment. But you would again have to start from scratch and build your own traffic (you're not allowed to advertise OF or any social media site on SM)

Edit 2: myfreecams also offers daily payout with some payout methods, but it's a token site.

@SensualJade I don't think that's possible, I'm pretty sure you can only have one camming account at one time on SM. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, when you have two cam accounts, you may have decreased traffic (potentially losing you money). It's better to have one account on any camsite imo. Not to pry into your personal situation but if you want to go from weekly to daily payouts due to financial setbacks, you would likely not benefit from two accounts on one site (the only positive thing I can think of is the "new" tag for 30 days, which you would get if you paired up with boleynmodels as your current account would be deleted afaik)

To clarify, boleynmodels is a payment processing service, essentially. It's not a camsite. They will receive your earnings from a camsite and transfer them to you.

Edit: outside of camsites/skyprivate, subscription sites like onlyfans offer daily payout with certain payout methods like cosmopayment. But you would again have to start from scratch and build your own traffic (you're not allowed to advertise OF or any social media site on SM)

Edit 2: myfreecams also offers daily payout with some payout methods, but it's a token site.
Thank you so much for responding. I'm clearly new to the game so sorry if i caused any confusion. Ok I understand now. I just have to make a decision as to which site I want to work with from Boylen Models...new topic: Which site is best other than streamate? I know that may be biased, and models usually bounce between two different sites and it depends...i'm just skeptical with token sites as I don't want to sell myself short. MFC was a total fail for me, I was making pennies for a while. The thing I loved about streamate is i didn't have to advertise myself. I don't really do that anyways, as i am not risking my identity being revealed. I usually earn like 5-15 extra followers on streamate everytime i stream. You might be wondering why i want something new, when in fact, boylen models would just be extra instant side money for me. So, to be more specific, which site other than streamate or like streamate would be a decent side hustle for daily pay?

So, to be more specific, which site other than streamate or like streamate would be a decent side hustle for daily pay?
Any really. Try out ones to see if they work for you. Everyone experiences sites differently. While some may thrive, others struggle. It's a lot of trial and error.

Recommend clips, phone sex, subscription, or indie aside from camming. Yummy mentioned other adult sites BM is partnered with for daily pay.

Not a lot of sites offer daily pay. Some do, but it's fairly a new option. The norm seems to be paid out every one to two weeks.

You might be wondering why i want something new, when in fact, boylen models would just be extra instant side money for me
I say this as someone who often utilizes daily pay - don't do this. This job is not forever. Start learning how to budget and save your money. Instant spending money leads to instant gratification.

Again, speaking from personal experience. I'm horrid with money because I think "it's fine, I'll have more tomorrow." this is the kind of mentality that will have you broke and nothing to show for your time, energy, and everything you risked your identity for in a few years. Stick to weekly payouts and work your way up to monthly payouts instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.