AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brit Got Ball Bit... Asks Mate To Suck Venom Out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah

I think I'd rather attend a hospital than have the venom sucked out too, seems like a safer bet, willing partner or not.

I heard of a farmer a few years ago getting bitten by a brown snake (deadly) and since he'd been working outside he refused to rush straight to hospital OR get an ambulance - he insisted on showering, getting into his good town clothes, and then driving himself to the hospital.

If it were me, I'd rather go to the hospital than have a friend suck my nuts. Way too weird. :?

blackxrose said:
If it were me, I'd rather go to the hospital than have a friend suck my nuts. Way too weird. :?
Safer too, dunno exactly how they treat it at the hospital, but pretty sure nut-sucking is not the medically preferred way to treat it.

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Safer too, dunno exactly how they treat it at the hospital, but pretty sure nut-sucking is not the medically preferred way to treat it.
Plus it would be embarassing if you had to go in to the ER with a boner... :twocents-02cents:

Actually, sucking the venom is an incredibly bad idea. The sucker (not a pun) won't pull enough of the toxin, will probably make things worse with the germs living in the human mouth, AND runs the risk of envenomizing him/ herself, thereby making two victims. So don't do it; it's just a bad idea all around.

Jupiter551 said:
Omg Rose! A snake just bit my penis, can you help?? :D
According to the advice given above this post, no. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Rose
lordmagellan said:
Actually, sucking the venom is an incredibly bad idea. The sucker (not a pun) won't pull enough of the toxin, will probably make things worse with the germs living in the human mouth, AND runs the risk of envenomizing him/ herself, thereby making two victims. So don't do it; it's just a bad idea all around.

Exactly. Growing up in AZ I always figured this to be common knowledge, and I never understood the jokes and references to sucking poison out. Then, I moved to Cali, and sucking out the poison suddenly became a widely known first-aid technique.

You're not going to be able to get every last drop of venom out of the bloodstream, and depending on the snake, the smallest amount is all it takes. When you go to the hospital they never try and remove the poison, they have to neutralize it with the antidote, which is made form the snakes venom. Thus, it's very important to know the type of snake they were bitten by.

Jupiter551 said:
I heard of a farmer a few years ago getting bitten by a brown snake (deadly) and since he'd been working outside he refused to rush straight to hospital OR get an ambulance - he insisted on showering, getting into his good town clothes, and then driving himself to the hospital.

That farmer would be me :p maybe I'd take an ambulance depending on which snake it was but he had the right idea by staying calm, when you work on a farm all the time you step on snakes, get bit by spiders and all that fun often enough so you know what to look for. It ain't always purty but it's part of the job---plus some spiders and snakes are incredibly cute :-D

I :h: my farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.