AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended After Streaming with Partner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2023
Hi there. I read that this could be of some help - @punker barbie - and I don't mean to pester, but... I have been streaming regularly on CB for the past month with no issues, mostly by myself. Today I had my partner involved for part of the stream, and I think that's where the issue was. He had been age-verified on CB before, but there was a notice about it after the stream was shut down. I realized after that his ID was expired so needed to re-upload that, which I did after my ability to broadcast was suspended. And now he is again age-verified on CB on my account, but... I am listed as an "ineligible person" and my account still cannot broadcast. It was a simple mistake of an expired ID, I'm hoping this can be resolved. This is something I wanted to start doing full-time. Any advice, suggestions, anything... would be great

My username on there is emiliefoxx

Status
Not open for further replies.