AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2023
Hi @punker barbie
I believe I broke the TOS by mistake, I'm a new model and I've successfully completed the age verification process for myself. However I'm still setting up my account and didn't start streaming yet.
I'm not very technically savvy and asked a friend to help me setup OBS and my equipment. In the process of doing this he started a stream for a few minutes to see if everything works OK, the stream was password protected and no one else entered the room.
Today I got a message when I logged in that 'all the broadcasters must be age verified' and my account has been suspended from broadcasting; Also on my Independent Broadcaster Verification page it says 'Person Ineligible' next to my Approved ID card.
I have contacted support asking why I'm Ineligible and why I can't broadcast and I'm waiting for a response (my CB id is Maskedamalia, I don't seems to have a support ticket number, only the initial acknowledgement of filling a support ticket email).
Is there anything I can do to get my broadcasting ability back ? Does my tech guy friend need to submit his ID as well, even if he will never actually stream (i wish he wouldn't have to)?

Thank you.

He'll need to submit ID to get your account restored.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.