AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BROADCAST SUSPENDED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2023
@punker barbie hello, sorry but can you hekp me with my problem pleas? I tried to find another solution but I'm really desperate, I don't know who to complain to anymore, I'm a model on chaturbate. I have this problem 6 months ago Chaturbate suspended my broadcast because of the policy that I look too young despite the fact that I am an adult even though I have already passed the age verification with my passport, and they told me to contact them after 6 months to ask for the possibility to broadcast on the platform again, but now I have been sending emails since November 1st but they are not responding to any of my emails, today today I opened a new account and did the verification but the verification is approved but it is still rejected, and the broadcast is also suspended, I sent an email explaining my case but they do not respond to my emails , what should I do or how to contact them since they don't answer me, thank you for your help and your response already.

USERNAME: liliahsexie

Reactions: feetandtoes31
Do not make new accounts.

Only send 1 email because every time you send another it puts you to the back of the queue. I know it is frustrating when you don't get and answer right away but that is how CB support works. They have a lot of users to deal with so just need to have patience

It will probably be a few days for them to respond.

Upvote 0
Do not make new accounts.

Only send 1 email because every time you send another it puts you to the back of the queue. I know it is frustrating when you don't get and answer right away but that is how CB support works. They have a lot of users to deal with so just need to have patience

It will probably be a few days for them
yes you are right, but I had already waited 9 days without a response, and the problem is that I did not make a mistake during my 1 hour live and I was suspended, I had waited for 6 months and now I'm ignored even though it's them who said to contact them later

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hello, sorry but can you hekp me with my problem pleas? I tried to find another solution but I'm really desperate, I don't know who to complain to anymore, I'm a model on chaturbate. I have this problem 6 months ago Chaturbate suspended my broadcast because of the policy that I look too young despite the fact that I am an adult even though I have already passed the age verification with my passport, and they told me to contact them after 6 months to ask for the possibility to broadcast on the platform again, but now I have been sending emails since November 1st but they are not responding to any of my emails, today today I opened a new account and did the verification but the verification is approved but it is still rejected, and the broadcast is also suspended, I sent an email explaining my case but they do not respond to my emails , what should I do or how to contact them since they don't answer me, thank you for your help and your response already.

USERNAME: liliahsexie
problem solved, thanks all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.