AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting live from a real bar with customers is OK?!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2021
Legit question, as I could do the same if this is ok with CB rules. Given the number of people and studios banned for unknown reasons in a heartbeat, I'm pretty surprised that this room has 12k viewers and 100k follows and 23k tokens over a 5 1/2 hour stream. I am posting because I thought it would be banned within 1/2 an hour, yet 5 1/2 hours later it's still there. They're clothed in the bar area and retreat to a back room to show nudity- is that the work around?

Link (live now): https://chaturbate.com/dirtypub/

Frankly hoping that @punkerbarbie says it's ok!

Well, they made it 8 hours and 53,500 tokens without being banned, so perhaps there is a loophole that allows public shows if you go back and forth to another room for nudity/sex acts.

The banning seems soooo sooo arbitrary, just kinda stunning that this flys.

Upvote 0
While public broadcasting would appear to be breaking TOS (although I haven't followed the link you provided to see if they are indeed doing that), did you join today just to draw attention to this activity?
Far better to report it via the site if you feel they are not complying with broadcasting conditions.......

Upvote 0
I didn't see the stream, but from some screenshots it looks like there are no customers, maybe just an apartment. Fake public shows are also not allowed, but maybe it's not a good fake...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I didn't see the stream, but from some screenshots it looks like there are no customers, maybe just an apartment. Fake public shows are also not allowed, but maybe it's not a good fake...

No, wasn't fake. you could hear the customers, you could see customers arms reaching for drinks they bought, shaking the bartender's hand, etc. Initially I thought it must be a fake setup like so many "Shhh...I'm horny and the repairman is here"; but, no. It wasn't recycled background chatter, it was a combo of out of sight table noise and interactive conversations with people whose faces were off camera, but often showed their hands or arms.

Upvote 0
did you join today just to draw attention to this activity?
Far better to report it via the site if you feel they are not complying with broadcasting conditions.......

No. In my OP I stated the reason why I'm asking.

btw, people lurk forums and read until they have a question- ergo the obvious timing of finally registering.

Upvote 0
No, wasn't fake. you could hear the customers, you could see customers arms reaching for drinks they bought, shaking the bartender's hand, etc. Initially I thought it must be a fake setup like so many "Shhh...I'm horny and the repairman is here"; but, no. It wasn't recycled background chatter, it was a combo of out of sight table noise and interactive conversations with people whose faces were off camera, but often showed their hands or arms.

I'd imagine that if it's against the rules for models to wear a sexy nun costume (or any kind of "uniform") on CB, broadcasting in a public place with other unverified people on camera wouldn't be allowed either.

I used to be friends with a model who kept getting banned from cam sites for doing this. Except in her case, it was stated that you could hear other people's children in the background while she was streaming.

Upvote 0
No. In my OP I stated the reason why I'm asking.

btw, people lurk forums and read until they have a question- ergo the obvious timing of finally registering.
Yes I was asking if you started the thread to raise what was going on with CB (via the @punker barbie account) or others, rather than reporting it.
Maybe I misunderstood your question.
Anyway, the CB site rules state this:
"Do not broadcast in a public area where people may unknowingly appear on your broadcast"

So taking that literally, any broadcasting (nude or non-nude) from a public area would be against that rule. However, and without having viewed any of the broadcast, it is possible that the bar was not a real public bar and everyone in it was age-verified by CB, then that would get around the "may unknowingly appear" part, since the would be *knowingly* appearing.

Upvote 0
so instead of seeing the repairman you see his hand. Unless you are identifying so many different hands that it would require an impractically large cast

Upvote 0
I think there are 2 rooms like this on cb. I believe I saw an interview of one of them saying they closed during the pandemic but got everyone verified on CB.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.