AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 24, 2024
Twitter Username
@milesofmonique
Chaturbate Username
monimeeez
So yesterday (March 23rd) I was in a solo show when I got disconnected and had my broadcasting privileges suspended.

I emailed CB support and they said the following:

"Thank you for contacting support.

Our records show that you (person code ******) were previously suspended, as an unverified independent broadcaster who appeared on account ****** broadcast on March 22, 2024. The broadcaster has short brown hair, is wearing cat ears, has eyeglasses, a black bra, and black panties. Once a person appears through your account without first obtaining age verification on your account, the only way to reactivate the ability to broadcast is to have the unverified individual complete the age verification process here: https://chaturbate.com/identity/, using the account where the violation occurred."

This is a co-performer of mine who I won't name unless it helps to do so, who I broadcasted with back in August 2023. His ID expired on March 13th 2024. Why or how would this affect me? We haven't been in the same room in close to a year, and when we were, his license was valid.

The other thing that concerns me is that they mention that I was previously suspended. I have never been suspended so I don't know what they're talking about.

Needless to say, his ID has nothing to do with me and now I'm suspended for no reason and I can't even cash out.

I'm wondering if this can be fixed? I have to do another show Tuesday and support seems to be ignoring my replies. Would making a new account be considered suspension evasion? I'm not sure what to do here.

Tagging support for you...
@punker barbie

I do believe that trying to create a new account in the meantime might be considered suspension evasion so I'd hold off

Upvote 0
It happened again last night. They re-approved my cam partner and then suspended him again mid-broadcast. The strange thing is, he's approved in my co-broadcaster list, but I'm ineligible to broadcast but I'm actually able to...

@punker barbie

Upvote 0