AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BTC-Payout on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2023
@punker barbie

Dear Punker Barbie,

I might need your help. I've been engaging in the affiliate-programm from Chaturbate for about a week now and I've finally reached the 200$ Crypto minimum payout,
but I havent received anything for about 2 days. Adding to that the support hasn't answered for nearly 2 days. Is this normal and can I expect an answer or payout soon,
or is something wrong? I hope you can help me with this problem.

Sincerley
Fring Glock

@punker barbie

Dear Punker Barbie,

I might need your help. I've been engaging in the affiliate-programm from Chaturbate for about a week now and I've finally reached the 200$ Crypto minimum payout,
but I havent received anything for about 2 days. Adding to that the support hasn't answered for nearly 2 days. Is this normal and can I expect an answer or payout soon,
or is something wrong? I hope you can help me with this problem.

Sincerley
Fring Glock
payouts are done twice a month, so if you hit the $200 last week the payout should be sent on the next payout date which is in a couple of days.

Upvote 0
payouts are done twice a month, so if you hit the $200 last week the payout should be sent on the next payout date which is in a couple of days.
Okay, thank you for your answer! But are you sure that that also is the case with crypto? Cause on the website, there was written, that they're doing it ASAP.

Upvote 0
Okay, thank you for your answer! But are you sure that that also is the case with crypto? Cause on the website, there was written, that they're doing it ASAP.
yep, the payout schedule is the same regardless of payout method.

after you have had a couple of payments there should be an option to request a daily payout for an additional fee.

Upvote 0
What's the benefits of cashing out in crypto? are they doing it in bitcoin.. I don't remember seeing the option.
their crypto option is BTC only, their fees are pretty high compared to an actual transaction (assuming due to the 3rd party they use to facilitate the payment). As for benefits, same as all other crypto transactions (if you are using your own wallet) no 3rd party to take fees or hold funds and you get access to the transaction details which can be helpful if there's ever an issue.

Reactions: sukierae0
Upvote 0
their crypto option is BTC only, their fees are pretty high compared to an actual transaction (assuming due to the 3rd party they use to facilitate the payment). As for benefits, same as all other crypto transactions (if you are using your own wallet) no 3rd party to take fees or hold funds and you get access to the transaction details which can be helpful if there's ever an issue.
Just to clarify on the above (as some companies are summy (never had this issue with cb, but others)) even if using a 3rd party, fees cannot be charged on a receiving transaction due to how the blockchain works (once a payment is submitted to the blockchain it cant be altered), if they charge a deposit fee it will always be shown as a separate transaction. If you et charged a deposit fee by a 3rd party and there's no transaction record for that deposit dont use that company anymore.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.