AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Building my MFC profile...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I'm pretty new to MFC and I've got a very amateur looking profile... I would like to add some password protected nude photo galleries and videos, however:

1. I have no idea how to do it.
2. I don't understand the concept... does MFC alert you when someone has paid to view your photos/videos and you need to give them the password? Do you have to monitor it yourself? Are there other ways to set up these photos/videos so guys can pay however many tokens per view and you get your percentage as usual?

I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, what's the EASIEST way (because I'm totally computer illiterate) to make money while you're offline with pay-per-view photo galleries and videos on MFC?

There's no way to post videos via MFC at the moment, but the password protected galleries should be easy.

Click on "manage photos" and create a new gallery. You should see an option to "add password". Then use the upload box to upload images from your computer to that gallery (make sure to select the passworded gallery in the drop down box).

You can set your own token amount (can even put the token amount in the comment below the photo set) and when people tip that amount, you can PM them the password you set so they can view the images. You run the whole thing yourself. Changing the password frequently can help assure that people aren't sharing the passwords and giving other members permanent access to the gallery.

I tell my fans to either pm me that they're tipping it, mail me that they're tipping it, or put it in the comment of their tip.

Also that anonymous tips will not be considered payment for anything, but rather just tips.

Do these do very well? I know it is different for everyone so hard to answer, but the lowest for a boudoir photographer here in Idaho is $100 so I am wondering if it is worth the investment?

Hi Cady!

From my perspective as a premium. It does depend. I have paid for passwords to lingerie galleries, clothed galleries, and nude galleries. Some were professionally taken and some were self taken with $20 Walmart cams. As long as you are clear about whats in them, set the expectation of your customer and price accordingly they can make you money and do not have to be a major investment.

That last sentence is grammatically horrible, but I'm too lazy to fix it ;)

Thanks Keii... and nice to see you today! So, let me check- what you're saying is a professional shoot is nice and you may be able to adjust the price to offset the photographer. Or, you can have a lower priced album with an amateur photog- the important thing is to let people know what to expect.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

For the buttons, use an image with a hyperlink.

For the table, just search HTML table code. Learn what the difference is between a cell and a row, column, header, and boarder, etc. These are things you have to learn yourself.

We'll help more when you've done what you can on your own, say, if for some reason, after you've written your code, it doesn't work right. However we won't write your profiles for you. Just educate yourself :)

I hope the link and tip on using images and url's to make a button gets you started in the right direction.

Reactions: callie_du
Status
Not open for further replies.