AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pics & recorded vids, worth it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luxgray

Cam Model
May 9, 2023
Twitter Username
@luxxxgray
MFC Username
luxgray
Streamate Username
luxgray
Chaturbate Username
Luxgray
Hey friends, content creation is not my forte. I like streaming and doing shows, but I find taking photos and videos to be a bit draining. However, it seems like it can be an important revenue stream? Roughly percentage-wise or dollar-wise, how much are people making from streams/shows vs purchasable photos/vids? Should I be putting more effort into stacking my MFC Share? "Passive" income? Thank you kindly :)

Hey friends, content creation is not my forte. I like streaming and doing shows, but I find taking photos and videos to be a bit draining. However, it seems like it can be an important revenue stream? Roughly percentage-wise or dollar-wise, how much are people making from streams/shows vs purchasable photos/vids? Should I be putting more effort into stacking my MFC Share? "Passive" income? Thank you kindly :)
You'll get more compete answers on models only but I an a cam model who did clips on the side for years - from 2013-2020 they were 10-20% of my income from other sites AND i sold a large number while i cammed on my main site. I used them as tip rewards, sales to count to the countdown etc. They were integral to how i made my camming income but it's really hard to put a % on it because those sales were part of the show.

I stopped fulltime camming in 2021.
Now i make roughly 40% of my income from clips sites , 40% from fan sites ( a mix of subscription fees, content selling and messaging) and 20% from calls and private shows.

One thing i found helpful is to recommend your relevant videos to members that just ask for random requests in the chat. "Ohhhh! Yes i love doing that _____. You should check out my video called _____. It has alll of that plus more. I'd love to hear what you thought of it" This works well when you are ending a private too. "Now that i know what you are into, I think you would LOVE my video called ______. Check it out and let me know if i am right" Hope this helps!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.