Advice for new models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 7, 2019
California
Twitter Username
@JesssiJay
Chaturbate Username
JesssiJay
I'm pretty sure you can choose not to see these Twitter DMs in your general inbox. They come through mine as DM requests and I can view them before accepting the message and interacting with the freeloader sending them to me. (They are always freeloaders). Is that how it's working on your end or are they all flooding into your inbox?
That’s how it is on mine too, the reason I always reply at first is because I want to be accessible and maybe turn them into clients....guess that’s just a pipe dream though. Lol

JigglesJane

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2019
WA, USA
Twitter Username
@JigglesJane
MFC Username
JigglesJane
Streamate Username
Penelope_Dreadful
That’s how it is on mine too, the reason I always reply at first is because I want to be accessible and maybe turn them into clients....guess that’s just a pipe dream though. Lol
I hate to agree with you but...yeah that's a pipe dream. I only make myself accessible to people who are already paying for my content. People who slide into my DMs wanting to roleplay or asking for more photos (because they're jerking it to retweet threads, btw) aren't salvageable lol

Mar 24, 2019
Not sure where to put this, and don't want to create an unnecessary new post.
I would love to (eventually!) get verified model status but I have no plans to do live cam shows. I started a manyvids store and I'm working on a paid snap, but shows would be hard for me because 1. I live in close quarters with a roommate who who does not have a predictable schedule and 2. though we have decent upload speed, our internet is extremely flaky.

Anyways, my point is: can clips-only girls get verified?

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Not sure where to put this, and don't want to create an unnecessary new post.
I would love to (eventually!) get verified model status but I have no plans to do live cam shows. I started a manyvids store and I'm working on a paid snap, but shows would be hard for me because 1. I live in close quarters with a roommate who who does not have a predictable schedule and 2. though we have decent upload speed, our internet is extremely flaky.

Anyways, my point is: can clips-only girls get verified?
No sorry, maybe some point in the future I'll have a private section for clip makers. For now you have to have an active camming profile on MyFreeCams, Chaturbate or Streamate. Or cams.com but no one really uses that site anymore and I'm thinking of removing it as a section/option anyway.