AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bully?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Ever have anyone take your shit, and then try to give it back to you, but only if you will take it, and they get to keep all the good shit.

An Israeli official said Netanyahu complained to Kerry about alleged Palestinian incitement and said any confidence-building gestures for the Palestinians would first require calm. The official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was discussing closed meetings, said that in return for such steps, including approval of building permits for Palestinian projects, Netanyahu demanded international recognition of major Israeli settlement blocs in the West Bank that Israel hopes to keep under a future peace deal.
AP

If this not the attitude of a Bully, I want someone to explain to me what it is?

There can never be peace with Netanyahu or any other Bully in power in Israel.

I that *is* not...

Nothing we do in that part of the world will ever do anything but come back to bite us as soon as we turn our back on it, but governments all the world over keep trying to meddle there.

Reactions: camstory
Nothing we do in that part of the world will ever do anything but come back to bite us as soon as we turn our back on it, but governments all the world over keep trying to meddle there.
I agree Shaun, but I don't think you can blame ppl like former president Carter for trying to find an answer to some of the suffering there.

And, I think it's a shame that most of the GOP candidates feel the need to pledge their unquestioning support of Israel, and dare not mention anything of the rights abuses in the occupied zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.