AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Butt plug lost in my assh*le

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepybabu

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 10, 2016
Twitter Username
@zzzzbabu
MFC Username
sleepybabu
Chaturbate Username
sleepybabu
please help!

i was doing a pvt on cam and had a small medical grade silicone buttplug in and when i started to fuck my self with dildo i guess my ass sucked it up? initially i thought it fell out but i couldn't find it anywhere after the show.

i googled and all i learned was that many people had to go to the er for things lost in the rectum and i cannot pay for a hospital visit right now. does anyone have experience with this? or a logical experimental idea lmao im so embarrassed.

please help!

i was doing a pvt on cam and had a small medical grade silicone buttplug in and when i started to fuck my self with dildo i guess my ass sucked it up? initially i thought it fell out but i couldn't find it anywhere after the show.

i googled and all i learned was that many people had to go to the er for things lost in the rectum and i cannot pay for a hospital visit right now. does anyone have experience with this? or a logical experimental idea lmao im so embarrassed.

It will most likely come out next time you have a bowel movement.

Definitely not speaking from personal experience or anything ... ;)

lmao imma GO get some tbh im kinda freaking out but i am also a pretty impatient person

Oh, I would too! I would probably be hysterical if something like this happened to me, but I think it will slide right out. The awful thing is when people are nervous, it can be harder for them to... go. So, stay as calm as possible and enjoy the coconut oil! You're handling it way better than I would. I would probably freak the fuck out and be in emergency by now (I'm in Canada so not worried about $$) and would probably be undergoing painful anal surgery by now... :(

Reactions: Picnic
you all are so nice and supportive :h:
i will keep you posted with my bowel happenings.
i had lentils for dinner and a lil bit of coconut oil for dessert. no coffee or alcohol tho bc i want to sleep tonight but i'll have it first thing in the morning if i need to!

Reactions: CharlieCharma
Nothing like the old time remedies.
Down the bottle. 'Money Back Guarantee' results.

chrome_2018-03-28_22-32-52.png

Of course what will happen is after two days of being stuck on the toilet from all these remedies you'll post you found it. Rolled behind the dresser. Oops. :D

I know some one who's an EMT. They get this like ones a day.

You need to be really careful. You can get septic shock if it's in there too long. If it gets logged inside, it can cause tearing or cause an obstruction.

Even if you have no medical coverage. Depending on your location you may have medical options. For instances Nonprofit hospitals.

okay so after trying to be calm and eating poop friendly foods i started freaking out a bit after @Lelo1 's input (very real and very scary i love my intestines and would never want to hurt them)!!! so after complaining to my partner for a few hours they offered to pull it out of my ass for me. you know love is real when you turn around and your partner is holding your caca laden bplug like a trophy. :asshat:

okay so after trying to be calm and eating poop friendly foods i started freaking out a bit after @Lelo1 's input (very real and very scary i love my intestines and would never want to hurt them)!!! so after complaining to my partner for a few hours they offered to pull it out of my ass for me. you know love is real when you turn around and your partner is holding your caca laden bplug like a trophy. :asshat:

I'm glad to hear the crisis is resolved! and your partner sounds like a keeper :)

True love. I'd put a ring on that.

I'm glad to hear the crisis is resolved! and your partner sounds like a keeper :)

True love. I'd put a ring on that.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Poop love is true love.

Reactions: sleepybabu
Status
Not open for further replies.