AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C on iPad not working, age verified for C2C?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2023
I cannot get C2C to work on my iPad or iPhone. It gives me a series of error messages like “move to landscape mode” “move 180 degrees” and then unable to broadcast. I am using Safari as my browser. Has anyone had success doing C2C with an apple device? Also, a cam model told me you have to submit your I.D. to chaturbate to be able to do C2C. Is that true?

I cannot get C2C to work on my iPad or iPhone. It gives me a series of error messages like “move to landscape mode” “move 180 degrees” and then unable to broadcast. I am using Safari as my browser. Has anyone had success doing C2C with an apple device? Also, a cam model told me you have to submit your I.D. to chaturbate to be able to do C2C. Is that true?
As far as I know, you only have to verify if you intend to earn tokens. Your credit card on file is your proof of age. The stuff about Apple products I don't know anything about.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
As @Vixxen81 said, you cannot receive tokens without being age-verified, but anyone who has been able to buy tokens should have access to use the c2c feature of the site.
I've had so many glitches on a pc using the pop-up c2c window, that instead I broadcast from my room using a password that I give to the model. Without a password, anyone can enter your room and see/hear your private show.
However, not every account can broadcast without being age-verified (used to be just older accounts that could, but lately I read here that it's not so clear-cut).
When you click on 'Broadcast yourself' you should see some text prompts that will confirm what actions are necessary to broadcast and receive tokens. It's on the top left of the screen on a pc, not sure about the layout with the mobile version of the site.

Also unable to offer any advice/suggestions on the iOS device issues you're experiencing, as I've only ever done c2c on a pc/laptop.

Upvote 0
You can't use the c2c feature if you are on the mobile platform (m.chaturbate.com), you have to go to the desktop site (www.chaturbate.com).
And by buying tokens you already submitted an ID to Chaturbate that is good enough for you to do c2c, or so I assume. Reason being that c2c is not public streaming is my guess

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.