AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Calling All Superhero Fans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which upcoming film are you most excited for?

• Suicide Squad

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Captain America: Civil War

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Xmen: Apocalypse

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • None/Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much on the "the market's oversaturated" train at this point. Of course, the big party pooper that I am, I've been riding that train since The Avengers came out, so maybe I'm not the most reliable data point. Like with comic books themselves, though, it takes something different for me to become interested. And that list just looks like more of the same.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
5XUaouT.jpg

Please don't suck...please don't suck...please don't suck...please don't suck...

I'm pretty much on the "the market's oversaturated" train at this point. Of course, the big party pooper that I am, I've been riding that train since The Avengers came out, so maybe I'm not the most reliable data point. Like with comic books themselves, though, it takes something different for me to become interested. And that list just looks like more of the same.

I guess I can see your point; though, I guess this doesn't bother me as there is a point to many of the movies coming out (advancing a previous storyline, world-building,etc). Unlike, say, the Spider-man movies which lost my interest long ago.
5XUaouT.jpg

Please don't suck...please don't suck...please don't suck...please don't suck...

A mantra for us all.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I need that Deadpool poster in my room. Finally a movie poster that sexualizes a man the way they've sexualized women since, oh forever? Love it. Guns & dicks, also love it! :haha:

Personally, I don't think the market could ever be oversaturated with superhero movies. Saturate me with superheroes, PUH-LEASE. This shit gives me life. Although, I'm uneasy about Batman vs. Superman. Ben Affleck is just not Batman for me, idk. It just doesn't sit right, but maybe it will once I see the movie. I also really need Poison Ivy to make an appearance soon. I find this extremely frustrating on a very personal level. :haha: It's been too long since Uma did it, even though she did it so damn well!

I am most excited for Suicide Squad. I think Marigot Robbie and Jared Leto are going to make a great Harley/Joker duo. I may be Poison Ivy by name, but I really have a total fetish for the Joker.

[GALLERY=media, 1160]IMG_8928 by Poison_Ivy21 posted Nov 15, 2015 at 12:07 AM[/GALLERY]

I FUCKING LOVE SUPERVILLAINS :devil:

Alright, imma chill now. Sorry y'all, this stuff just makes me so excited.

I need that Deadpool poster in my room. Finally a movie poster that sexualizes a man the way they've sexualized women since, oh forever? Love it. Guns & dicks, also love it! :haha:

Personally, I don't think the market could ever be oversaturated with superhero movies. Saturate me with superheroes, PUH-LEASE. This shit gives me life. Although, I'm uneasy about Batman vs. Superman. Ben Affleck is just not Batman for me, idk. It just doesn't sit right, but maybe it will once I see the movie. I also really need Poison Ivy to make an appearance soon. I find this extremely frustrating on a very personal level. :haha: It's been too long since Uma did it, even though she did it so damn well!

I am most excited for Suicide Squad. I think Marigot Robbie and Jared Leto are going to make a great Harley/Joker duo. I may be Poison Ivy by name, but I really have a total fetish for the Joker.

The innuendo on that poster gives me life! I love it so much

I mean, you can never really have too much of something you love right? I'm not sure how I feel about BvS but I'm hoping it's good. I'm hoping the movies can start including more female superheros soon, that's really my only area of contention with the superhero business at the moment (well, and maybe some diversity overall, but that's not a problem limited to superhero movies).

I am most excited for BvS, with Civil War & Suicide Squad tied in a very close second!!!!

And I am also in agreement that the more the merrier! Even just looking at that list, there is such a range of styles & tones, enough to keep me interested.

I think I'm the only person alive who isn't into the Deadpool movie, hahah. I like Deadpool as a cameo but he is Too Much for me as a lead. Then again I'm most excited for BvS so clearly my kind of movie is a bit different than Deadpool, but that's why I'm so excited that we have such a plethora of superhero movies, because now there's something for everyone! And I know how stoked everyone is on Deadpool so I'm happy it's finally being made. Also I do love Ryan Reynolds but I loved him as Hal Jordan....still holding out for that sequel (jk, jk)! :D

Probably more than any of these I'm most excited for the movies that aren't coming out yet - Wonder Woman, AQUAMAN!!!!, and if the rumours are really finally true that we will get a Justice League Dark movie, I will be ecstatic. I cant believe my faves might actually be in a movie AND that the bar has been raised so high for superhero movies that it likely won't suck.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
I am most excited for BvS, with Civil War & Suicide Squad tied in a very close second!!!!

And I am also in agreement that the more the merrier! Even just looking at that list, there is such a range of styles & tones, enough to keep me interested.

I think I'm the only person alive who isn't into the Deadpool movie, hahah. I like Deadpool as a cameo but he is Too Much for me as a lead. Then again I'm most excited for BvS so clearly my kind of movie is a bit different than Deadpool, but that's why I'm so excited that we have such a plethora of superhero movies, because now there's something for everyone! And I know how stoked everyone is on Deadpool so I'm happy it's finally being made. Also I do love Ryan Reynolds but I loved him as Hal Jordan....still holding out for that sequel (jk, jk)! :D

Probably more than any of these I'm most excited for the movies that aren't coming out yet - Wonder Woman, AQUAMAN!!!!, and if the rumours are really finally true that we will get a Justice League Dark movie, I will be ecstatic. I cant believe my faves might actually be in a movie AND that the bar has been raised so high for superhero movies that it likely won't suck.

I think the reason I'm so excited for Deadpool is that he's just so self-deprecating and sarcastic I can't help myself. I'm most excited for Civil War because the snark between Cap and Iron Man is just too real and I'm loving the idea of a whole movie based off that rivalry (and the social/ethical issues they are exploring are also highly relevant as well).

Those not yet out ones are what I'm really excited for as well, but especially one's that aren't confirmed to be being made yet; like a Black Widow movie (The fact that this hasn't been done yet rubs my nerves raw).

I need that Deadpool poster in my room.Finally a movie poster that sexualizes a man the way they've sexualized women since, oh forever? Love it. Guns & dicks, also love it! :haha:
EFXj9yM.jpg

Personally, though I admit to having a ridiculously huge crush on Wade (oddly enough feel nothing towards Reynolds look, but I do believe he's great for the part *shrug), I feel this image from the comic better sums him up. :hilarious: He conquers both males getting to be sexualized and body image standards.

Suicide Squad-I fear is gonna be another version of the jokerz gang from Batman Beyond, where everyone is gritty, emo, punks with nothing but gratuitous "shock" value...sorry, I'm old I guess. Joker stopped being good to me after Mark Hamill (still love the movie Return of the Joker where he puts the gang in their place). I prefer the smug, aristocratic sounding psycho who you could tell took a ton of joyful pride having that extra card up his sleeve.

Captain America: Civil War-Definitely excited over this one.

Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice-The previews aren't convincing me that I want to see it.

Deadpool-It's actually looking like they're delving into the psychology with him, and not a lame ermagherd over-powered character like the last movie...really wtf Fox? So yeah, I'm excited (very happy for the 'R' rating here, since the backstory minus anything sexual would easily be 'R' on it's own). I've always loved how, though he can regenerate even if only a hand is left, he makes up for being crazy over-powered with not only an intensely psychological story, but he's awesome due to refusing to let anyone get him down about it. <---that's why he'll always be my waifu. Yes, he was a rip-off of Deathstroke (but way better), but Deathstroke was the DC version of Marvel's Deathlok anyway. Also, if you read the comics you'll know that he generally isn't attempting to cause damage all the time..it simply happens around him while on the job...and yeah he's smart ass and he's a psycho due to the experiments affecting his brain, but at least he attempts to be a good. He sorta reminds me of the Buttons and Mindy cartoon, how Buttons would try to save Mindy, but always get into trouble for things that got messed up while saving her. Ok, gonna stop now. ^.^;

Xmen: Apocalypse-Hellz yeah! I figure it should be pretty awesome by the previews.

Although, I'm uneasy about Batman vs. Superman. Ben Affleck is just not Batman for me, idk. It just doesn't sit right, but maybe it will once I see the movie.

I'm super excited for all. But I do agree with you. Not sure how I feel about him as Batman.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
I most exciting probably for the new defenders series.

I think within two hours it is hard to really juggle four different main characters. Plus all the accessory characters that the avengers is trying to do with, also setting up for future movies.
Which is one of the problems I had with the last movie in the series.

I think having 13 episodes or so for each character will allow for much more development in terms of their characters and their background.

I am also really excited for Deadpool. I hadn't heard of him till one of my friends mentioned him and I think had a game that included the character. It seems like it will be a fun surprise, hopefully in the way guardians of the galaxy was.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.