AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam model and just married, how to go on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Marceline that makes sense it would be a picture. Although, I don't know why you'd show a cam customer a picture of your husband (real or fake) unless it's part of some hustle or to get the customer to leave you alone. But he's saying he was introduced to her husband when she invited him to the wedding?

I never met her in person (don't know where you get that)
I got that from you saying you've "seen" her husband and he's "seen" you and when I asked if you meant you'd seen each other on cam you said this:

there are other ways to see eachother outside the cam sites
That's where I got that from. I thought you were coyly implying that you've met each other in person. I don't know why you'd word it that way instead of just saying you were introduced to each other over the internet, especially right after I asked if you'd met over cam, which would be the perfect time to mention it.

But the info that you've never met further proves that dude, you. Are. Not. Friends. You are her customer. Are you sure you were invited to the wedding? Maybe she was just being nice. What country do you live in and what country does she live in? Would it be far for you to go for just a wedding? Maybe she knew you wouldn't be able to go and was asking to keep up the pretense that you're "really friends" to keep the hustle going.

OK, she can be doing that because I give her tokens and money, but why does she wants to share information about her family, her life, her recent husband, her marriage, her home, her cat, her youth with me so i can learn her better?

You answered your own question. Because you give her tokens and money. I talk about all kinds of things with my customers; I can be friendly but that doesn't make us friends. Friends don't pay to be friends. And what else are we supposed to talk about besides our lives? It's not sex sex sex 24/7, that gets boring. She doesn't really want you to know her better. She wants you to know her online persona which is specifically crafted to appeal to people to earn money.

I also come from a religious background but I got away from that and that's not who I am anymore. But you don't know this guy, you know what she's telling you and that's it. Like @GraysonDrake said, some customers LOVE the idea that the model is sneaking around to be oh so slutty on cam behind the "super religious" husband's back. That we're so horny and love to be watched so much and that we'd offend or even risk being found out by some repressed other is a huge turn on for some. Maybe she read you wrong and thought that would be what you're into.

throwing this out here, but you can be religious and still do sex work or be okay with it.

met a lot of religious or spiritual cammodels throughout my years. christian, muslim, buddhist, wiccan, ect. hell, my super-duper good catholic grandmother knows what i do and still accepts me.

her husband could be religious, but god doesn't pay the bills.

What you people telling here is all with good intention to warn about the dangers, I know. So keep doing that! Money can do strange things with people.
For people who have read other posts of me, i always stated, you can be a friend of a cam model and give her the support she needs and have fun together, but don't fall in love with her. I can assure you that I am not in love with her but just want to be friends even after she might stop camming someday. Do you think that's naive? if that's the case then I'm probably also one of those fools who fell for it, but hey, it has been fun anyway and what else should a person do with his money, lol :haha:

What you people telling here is all with good intention to warn about the dangers, I know. So keep doing that! Money can do strange things with people.
For people who have read other posts of me, i always stated, you can be a friend of a cam model and give her the support she needs and have fun together, but don't fall in love with her. I can assure you that I am not in love with her but just want to be friends even after she might stop camming someday. Do you think that's naive? if that's the case then I'm probably also one of those fools who fell for it, but hey, it has been fun anyway and what else should a person do with his money, lol :haha:
im not doubting that models can be friendly and good terms with their members. but the friendship isn't authentic. you more than likely had to pay to get her attention. i betchu if you stop paying, you won't get the same "friendship." most cammodels' friendly interaction is transactional.

do you know what a parasocial relationship is? members sometimes view the relationship more than what it is. most models are trying to make money while being a sexy companion. that companionship can be anything. like mentioned earlier in this thread some models' hustle includes them acting emotionally invested. this is usually the hustle playbook studio models are trained to do.

im glad you have a friendly transactional relationship, thats fine but this thread should probably be an eye-opener how emotionally invested you are getting into someone who more than likely doesn't have the same attachment or emotions towards you. it ain't healthy.

Last edited:
is it naïve? probably. ask yourself if you would be okay with your wife continuing a relationship like that after she finished working there. definitely not for me, and most people. but everyone is different. just enjoy your time and have an expectation that there is most likely a time limit attached to your friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.