AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models and stolen content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2018
Has there really been any models that were able to remove most of the pictures and videos that were recorded by bots? People talk about it, but i haven't heard about any specific people achieving that. Is it really not possible at this point in time?
Also have anyone managed to get all of their stuff removed from google search and google images?

I hope someone can answer some of my questions, thank you!

I think you should consider changing your name before anything..
I mean, most here are aware of that site and other big offenders, you help advertising it and showing it in google searches via your name, doesn't help matters. But hey that's just my opinion.

I think removing your content from searches is easier than getting them taken off the thieves websites though. I think they have forms you can fill in for Google, Bing and Yahoo for content removal. Go and look for them on their respective search engines.

In short no, once it on the internet it is there forever and even if you were able to get most of the stuff taken down there is nothing to say it wouldn't be uploaded again in the future. On top of that some content is nearly impossible to get taken down in the first place depending on where it is uploaded to. It really is just the nature of the beast and something most of us have come to accept while doing this job. If thats not something you can live with I would encourage you to search for another job. Also if you are trying to get content removed don't ever put your legal name on any document.

Has there really been any models that were able to remove most of the pictures and videos that were recorded by bots? People talk about it, but i haven't heard about any specific people achieving that. Is it really not possible at this point in time?
Also have anyone managed to get all of their stuff removed from google search and google images?

No one was able to delete anything from the bot sites so far. Removing links and pictures from search machines is possible. Model Launch are a service that do this very well.

https://model-launch.com/

I think you should consider changing your name before anything..
I mean, most here are aware of that site and other big offenders, you help advertising it and showing it in google searches via your name, doesn't help matters. But hey that's just my opinion.

I think removing your content from searches is easier than getting them taken off the thieves websites though. I think they have forms you can fill in for Google, Bing and Yahoo for content removal. Go and look for them on their respective search engines.
Okay sure i can change it, if it bothers you, it just shows my frustration very well haha
I tried filling them out for googles search result, but it was denied for some reason. But i will keep trying.

In short no, once it on the internet it is there forever and even if you were able to get most of the stuff taken down there is nothing to say it wouldn't be uploaded again in the future. On top of that some content is nearly impossible to get taken down in the first place depending on where it is uploaded to. It really is just the nature of the beast and something most of us have come to accept while doing this job. If thats not something you can live with I would encourage you to search for another job. Also if you are trying to get content removed don't ever put your legal name on any document.
Okay thank you, i will take that into consideration.

This seems kind of duplicate to your last post/thread Removing videos of myself.

Google responds to DMCA constantly. Lots of search results have been removed by google on the behalf of copyright holders.
Be careful sending Sending DMCA requests. There also DMCA - Get Content OFF Google.
You can monitor Google Search Results to keep on top of new search results.

The thing is, DMCA is like playing wack a mole. So if you find this triggering, being constantly reminded about it may not be the healthiest of options. If you look at Google Trends, you'll probable find there very little search results happening for your cam name. And as time goes by, what ever searching is happening, will gradually smolder out. Your recording are probable going to get be buried in an ever growing mass of videos.

This seems kind of duplicate to your last post/thread Removing videos of myself.

Google responds to DMCA constantly. Lots of search results have been removed by google on the behalf of copyright holders.
Be careful sending Sending DMCA requests. There also DMCA - Get Content OFF Google.
You can monitor Google Search Results to keep on top of new search results.

The thing is, DMCA is like playing wack a mole. So if you find this triggering, being constantly reminded about it may not be the healthiest of options. If you look at Google Trends, you'll probable find there very little search results happening for your cam name. And as time goes by, what ever searching is happening, will gradually smolder out. Your recording are probable going to get be buried in an ever growing mass of videos.
Okay thanks, yeah this will be my last post on this subject.
i searched my name on google trends and it didn't even show any data?

Status
Not open for further replies.