AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models and their take on talking dirty.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2016
From what ive noticed. Most cam girls are reluctant to indulge in talking dirty, even in privates.

Is that like dangerous territory that you guys avoid on purpose ?

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I feel like the reasons gals don't do dirty talk is going to vary. I will assume you are talking about sexual talk during sexy times so I will give you my own take, which could be different from other gals. Keep in mind there are LOTS of girls who offer dirty talk, so if it's important to get dirty talk seek out a gal who offers it rather than focusing on gals who don't and why they don't.
I never did dirty talk. For me personally dirty talk with a stranger is kind of ridiculous and it makes me feel awkward. Thinking about why for me it would be any of these or combination:::

1. You never know what someone considers dirty talk, or what they like. Me saying " oh yeahhh you're penis is so fucking gross, it looks like it's been through a meat grinder" might turn on Dude A but turn Dude B off. How do I know the difference without spending a million years getting to know this person? It doesn't even have to be that extreme. Maybe dude A wants me to talk about how my boobs feel while they jiggle, and dude b wants to to describe the feelings in my vajay, and each dude is turned off by what the other wants. Without getting to know them I won't know what they want unless they outright tell me. Most men don't do this. They just say "dirty talk" Which could literally mean SO MUCH.
2. I feel like a liar and/or the things people want me to say just makes me giggle and I can't control that.
3. It turns me off to have to think of phrases when I just want to lay back and enjoy myself. I feel like thinking about what to say would make the experience less enjoyable because dirty talk doesnt come naturally for me.

I feel like the reasons gals don't do dirty talk is going to vary. I will assume you are talking about sexual talk during sexy times so I will give you my own take, which could be different from other gals. Keep in mind there are LOTS of girls who offer dirty talk, so if it's important to get dirty talk seek out a gal who offers it rather than focusing on gals who don't and why they don't.
I never did dirty talk. For me personally dirty talk with a stranger is kind of ridiculous and it makes me feel awkward. Thinking about why for me it would be any of these or combination:::

1. You never know what someone considers dirty talk, or what they like. Me saying " oh yeahhh you're penis is so fucking gross, it looks like it's been through a meat grinder" might turn on Dude A but turn Dude B off. How do I know the difference without spending a million years getting to know this person? It doesn't even have to be that extreme. Maybe dude A wants me to talk about how my boobs feel while they jiggle, and dude b wants to to describe the feelings in my vajay, and each dude is turned off by what the other wants. Without getting to know them I won't know what they want unless they outright tell me. Most men don't do this. They just say "dirty talk" Which could literally mean SO MUCH.
2. I feel like a liar and/or the things people want me to say just makes me giggle and I can't control that.
3. It turns me off to have to think of phrases when I just want to lay back and enjoy myself. I feel like thinking about what to say would make the experience less enjoyable because dirty talk doesnt come naturally for me.
Omg! Yess! I always thought I was just awkward and couldn't talk dirty. But you are so right in the way you describe this. I mean after a year of camming i realized that talking dirty could be anywhere from something really extreme and dirty to something more in my comfort zone which is the ego boosting, "oh yes do this!I love the way you do that. Ooh that's the spot" with more details of course.
But for some reason, Everytime a guy asks me to talk dirty I'm literally being put on the spot. I was in my zone and then bam! I feel like it's 9th grade theater and I'm being asked to improv in front of an audience and the stage fright gets me.
I don't know what that particular person likes to hear. And I don't enjoy calling myself your little cumslut because slut and whore are my trigger words.
It's crazy because one second your dealing with a submissive guy that likes sph, and the next your dealing with the guy that comes off as the immature jock that probably slipped a roofie in some girls drink at a party so he could feel like a man. No joke. The contrast is just that intense some days and it's hard to read what people like without actually knowing them.
Dirty talk is just one of those things that could go really well or crash and burn. So I keep it simple, neutral and hope they like whatever I spew out!

Reactions: Blake Devine
Definitely this. Personally, them talking to dirty to me helps when I'm really going at it on cam, but for me to talk dirty, yes, I'm into it, but also it scares me how it may be received. I was dirty talking a little tonight and had to clarify just for my own comfort that what I'm saying is not how I would want to be treated in person, that my dirty talk is fantasy talk.

I think talking dirty can be a lot of fun, but making the message clear about the reality of things before going into it is important for both parties. It wasn't awkward either, and can lead to an interesting discussion about consent and the nature of fantasies.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ambers Troll
Each model offers different things. While I think some members see it as just dirty talk. A model has the right to do or not do something. If a model is being reluctant about it then she may not be comfortable with it. Rather she feel she's no good at it, not sure what dirty talk you want or just not into it herself.
I do more tease and femdom shows then anything and dirty talk is a big seller in my room rather i is aloud publicly or in pm's. It's always offered in my one on one shows as well but I am comfortable with it ( also am an a pso so I am forever expanding my erotic vernacular).

Dirty talk is just like any other act in a model's room just because many enjoy it others may not. It also gets better with actually knowing what the person is into. I like giving a mini erotic story during dirty talk, while another guy may just want me to tell him how much I am into his cock. If you are new to me and ask for dirty talk I will ask you questions.
I feel most guys do not realize how broad dirty talk is.

I think many models just struggle with it... it takes quite a lot of skill to do it well and to not sound lame. I think it needs to come naturally to the person for the most part. Keep in mind that dirty talk tends to be done by the partner leading, so models don't get to unless we ask them to lead the chat.

Off the top of my head, http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SammyWinters does it well, she would be my go to model for dirty talk. My suggestion is to pick a model who really loves playing with cock for your best chances of good dirty talk.

In real life I hate dirty talk. The one time I ever had someone ask me to speak dirty while we were boning, I told them to shut the fuck up and fuck me.

But I can do it, I just need participation. Dirty talking to someone who is equivalent to a brick wall throws me off. And "mmmmmm" and "fuck" isn't participation. It's so much better when a custy is indulging back.

I'm a model who does dirty talk, but a big hurdle to get over in order to be able to do it is that it can feel really disingenuous, which is something you just have to deal with.
I say can feel disingenuous, because while occasionally I will get a member who is good at it and we have a good back and forth with it so it feels more natural, most members don't say anything at all or just respond with "mmmm" or "yeah" so I end up dirty talking at them and not with them. It can start to feel like I'm narrating a perverted Campbells commercial with all the "mmmmm" they send. In that situation (which is most likely/common, ime) where there is no feedback it can feel like you're a broken record giving them the most generic, rehearsed lines ever. It's really no surprise that some models try to avoid it when most members make it awkward.
In order to be able to dirty talk in any situation I kind of had to develop a "fuck it" attitude about it and just say whatever and not give a shit. :hilarious:

I'm a model who does dirty talk, but a big hurdle to get over in order to be able to do it is that it can feel really disingenuous, which is something you just have to deal with.
I say can feel disingenuous, because while occasionally I will get a member who is good at it and we have a good back and forth with it so it feels more natural, most members don't say anything at all or just respond with "mmmm" or "yeah" so I end up dirty talking at them and not with them. It can start to feel like I'm narrating a perverted Campbells commercial with all the "mmmmm" they send. In that situation (which is most likely/common, ime) where there is no feedback it can feel like you're a broken record giving them the most generic, rehearsed lines ever. It's really no surprise that some models try to avoid it when most members make it awkward.
In order to be able to dirty talk in any situation I kind of had to develop a "fuck it" attitude about it and just say whatever and not give a shit. :hilarious:

New tip menu item: The Campbell's Soup treatment - 200 tokens :p

Dirty talk embarrasses me! I end up giggling and sounding really uncomfortable, which I imagine isn't the sexiest thing to watch and enjoy. I'd rather just sit back and enjoy myself. I like when guys talk dirty TO ME, but doing it myself? I'd rather not.

Reactions: Abby_Allen and Gen
When straight up asked to do dirty talk, I'm horrendous at it. But ask for an ass worship or foot worship session, and bam! I'm going to whip some awesome butt- or foot-related dirty talk. Same with other fetishes. The over-arching phrase "dirty talk" is just too broad, but give me a specific topic, and I'm good.

There's specific types of dirty talk I've been asked to do that I'll turn down, because I just can't muster up the ability to say it. "Tell me how much you want my dick". Not at all, because a - I don't know you and b - I prefer vag. "Tell me how much you love watching me stroke" Yawn. It's not interesting to me. I'm bored. Are you done yet? (I do let viewers turn their cam on, but I don't watch it, I switch between watching myself tease and making eye contact with the camera)

Actually, I am pretty great at dirty talk and I have no problem with it. However, I have been working in phone sex for 13 years and it has became second nature. I can do every type of dirty talk known to man and I have fun with it. Plus, guys know that I am not going to take off my clothes....so that is one of things that they can count on. :)

Reactions: KarlaKaress
But for some reason, Everytime a guy asks me to talk dirty I'm literally being put on the spot. I was in my zone and then bam! I feel like it's 9th grade theater and I'm being asked to improv in front of an audience and the stage fright gets me.

You put my feelings perfectly into words.

I mentioned sph because I remember this one night where I had a longer sph session, then my next private someone asked me to talk about his dick and for some reason I couldn't stop saying " your little dick" I just started laughing and logged out of the private. I felt soo bad because I couldn't switch my brain and I think the guy left with a hurt ego. He actually had a really nice sized one but the word "little" would not stop slipping out. I was soo embarrassed.

I say that I can but I need a line or two from them they like then I spin off on there. I agree that dirty talk is extremely varied. I mean not all guys like SPH!

That's why I prefer to use the term "erotic talk" for what I like.

Dirty talk = Take that huge cock and fuck me in the ass, bb.

Erotic talk = here's my wildest fantasy. Let's talk about it.

I don't do dirty talk because I hate it and it skeeves me out.

In my room, dirty talk cannot be requested, you simply have to be present for one of the rare times the mood strikes me during a play session.

"Mmmmm yeah, bb. Have you ever walked through a field after it's been raining and walked through a muddy patch without realising it because you were in a rush to get home because you'd left some beans cooking in a sauce pan and had forgotten to cover it and then when you got home, you saw the beans were over-spilling and you said "oh, shit!", so ran over to take them off the hob to stop them from bubbling up over the sauce pan and running down the front of the oven on to the floor but in doing so forgot to take your shoes off and then when you looked down at the carpet, you saw the mud stains emerging and said "oh, fuck me", and forgot all about the beans in a mad dash to kick your shoes off to prevent the spread of mud and to get a damp towel to try and clean the carpet, and then while you were doing that, the beans wound up over-spilling completely and stained the front of the oven and collected in a pool on the kitchen floor and then you had to get down on your knees and clean up mud and bean juice and you got it all on your jeans and then when you went to clean them you found that you were out of detergent so just decided to be dirty that day and do nothing about it?" is a favourite of mine. Just to get things kick-started ya know?

Alternatively, "when was the last time you stepped in a dog poo?".

In real life I hate dirty talk. The one time I ever had someone ask me to speak dirty while we were boning, I told them to shut the fuck up and fuck me.

But I can do it, I just need participation. Dirty talking to someone who is equivalent to a brick wall throws me off. And "mmmmmm" and "fuck" isn't participation. It's so much better when a custy is indulging back.
This is just me. Not in real life ever it's just a big no. On cam fuck yeah I'll talk as nasty as you want but it needs to go two ways. There is only so much you can say to someone who gives you nothing back.

"Mmmmm yeah, bb. Have you ever walked through a field after it's been raining and walked through a muddy patch without realising it because you were in a rush to get home because you'd left some beans cooking in a sauce pan and had forgotten to cover it and then when you got home, you saw the beans were over-spilling and you said "oh, shit!", so ran over to take them off the hob to stop them from bubbling up over the sauce pan and running down the front of the oven on to the floor but in doing so forgot to take your shoes off and then when you looked down at the carpet, you saw the mud stains emerging and said "oh, fuck me", and forgot all about the beans in a mad dash to kick your shoes off to prevent the spread of mud and to get a damp towel to try and clean the carpet, and then while you were doing that, the beans wound up over-spilling completely and stained the front of the oven and collected in a pool on the kitchen floor and then you had to get down on your knees and clean up mud and bean juice and you got it all on your jeans and then when you went to clean them you found that you were out of detergent so just decided to be dirty that day and do nothing about it?" is a favourite of mine. Just to get things kick-started ya know?

Alternatively, "when was the last time you stepped in a dog poo?".

I spot at least 3 fetishes in there, so you actually might be on to something!

I like dirty talk, especially degradation/humiliation, because I'm a verbose person, and it gives me a chance to get creative. Degradation/humiliation privates are probably my second favorite type of show after Dom/sub shows in which I'm the sub. My years of improv training have certainly helped.

From what I've seen, it seems like a lot of models feel like they aren't good at it, and they get really self-conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.