AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Room Games of Chance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2020
Los Santos, CA
onlyaprilrose.com
Twitter Username
@Aprilsrosegardn
MFC Username
AprilRose
Hey everyone!
My first new thread post here!! I hope there hasn't been a discussion about this yet. I couldn't find any debate threads about this... 😋

My question is for those of you who play games in their cam room - precisely the kinds that the outcome is determined by chance;

Do you find you get a better response from client's (more players) if they know what they might be able to win if they play -- meaning there is a list of possible prizes somewhere in your topic/tip menu/profile or the awards are written on something and visible on cam?

Or do you think it is better to have your list of prizes, but not share the details of everything or anything that can be won, and the room only finds out by playing?

- Games like Dice, Token Keno, drawing out of a hat or drawing cards, popping balloons that have an action written inside ... maybe not spin the wheel unless you write numbers on the wheel that correlate with a prize.

Maybe it is all a matter of strategy and what types of people your room consists of, but I am curious to know the general consensus when playing these games.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morganjanelle
I use "A Bettter Dice Roller by aety" on CB. It lists all the prizes but not in dice roll order... but it's similar to my tip menu so it's easy to figure out what has the highest chance. The rarest prize only activates after 5 dice rolls (but users don't know that unless they are familiar with the bot).

I personally never tip for these games unless I know what the prizes are. I would be disappointed to tip expecting spanks or flashes only to find out it's all sucking fingers and blowing kisses.

Hey everyone!
My first new thread post here!! I hope there hasn't been a discussion about this yet. I couldn't find any debate threads about this... 😋

My question is for those of you who play games in their cam room - precisely the kinds that the outcome is determined by chance;

Do you find you get a better response from client's (more players) if they know what they might be able to win if they play -- meaning there is a list of possible prizes somewhere in your topic/tip menu/profile or the awards are written on something and visible on cam?

Or do you think it is better to have your list of prizes, but not share the details of everything or anything that can be won, and the room only finds out by playing?

- Games like Dice, Token Keno, drawing out of a hat or drawing cards, popping balloons that have an action written inside ... maybe not spin the wheel unless you write numbers on the wheel that correlate with a prize.

Maybe it is all a matter of strategy and what types of people your room consists of, but I am curious to know the general consensus when playing these games.
I occasionally mention the potential winnings throughout the show. So that it doesn’t seem forced, when someone else who is familiar with the game tips for the chance to spin, I remind the room of some of the options, and also let them know that by spinning the wheel, they have a chance at landing on the prize of spinning on my huge prizes wheel that ALL are fantastic prizes (some physically tangible)

I occasionally mention the potential winnings throughout the show. So that it doesn’t seem forced, when someone else who is familiar with the game tips for the chance to spin, I remind the room of some of the options, and also let them know that by spinning the wheel, they have a chance at landing on the prize of spinning on my huge prizes wheel that ALL are fantastic prizes (some physically tangible)
Two wheels?! That's a great strategy!

Reactions: Morganjanelle
I personally never tip for these games unless I know what the prizes are. I would be disappointed to tip expecting spanks or flashes only to find out it's all sucking fingers and blowing kisses.
I guess that's my basis for my question. Does the thrill of the unknown drive the sale lol maybe just for certain personality types.

Reactions: mike_aussie
At least on CB most of the game bots you can set how often it pops up in the room and there is a command users can type to see the prizes. When I'm in the mood for tipping I check the tip menu then whatever game is running. 3rd priority is the room goal. If I don't like what's on offer I move on unless the model is one of favorites.

Reactions: PrettyPeachFeet
Hey everyone!

Thank you for posting, I had a similar question but I didn't know how to ask it because I have less experience than you. I am looking forward to reading this thread!

I was thinking about using custom fortune cookies pulled from a jar or a bag.
LOVE this. I feel like I lost my creative spark a long time ago. This is brilliant 👏🏽
I was thinking about using custom fortune cookies pulled from a jar or a bag.
I think that's really clever. If they're edible, bonus for snacking (food is life) and whoever has an inclination for watching you eat. Neat

If there's some game available, I ALWAYS ask what I can win. I don't like spending money on some unknown prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.