AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAM website, where a masturbating guy is the model and the girls are choosing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Reynolds is aging like a fine wine. Salt and pepper hair? Yes, please.

But, no one will ever reach Ezra Miller levels of hotness to me. Matthew Gray Gubler comes in a close second, though.

Dat jawline and facial structure tho.

Is it bad that I only recognized Ryan Reynolds' name out of the list? The other two I've no clue who they are

I'm actually into dude's moaning and making scrunchy orgasm faces. Guys moaning is hot. But, of course, I have to be attracted to the person doing it.

I've always felt a little awkward when it comes to orgasms, etc. and what happens with moans, shakes, etc. Then, one of the very rare times I turned my cam on for a model in a private becayse she begged me to, she laughs at what happened. Talk about a confidence booster... :p

I am assuming he is an 18 yr old boy who had this amazing idea.
He came here seeking feedback on what people think about this with the full intent of not giving a shit.

Honestly, at this point I feel it's even pointless in feeding him more: he already admitted to trolling. He clearly needs to grow up.
He is clearly one of these really bad asshole guys you find on the sites; the type of one no model wants to ever have a conversation or show with.

Is it bad that I only recognized Ryan Reynolds' name out of the list? The other two I've no clue who they are

I've always felt a little awkward when it comes to orgasms, etc. and what happens with moans, shakes, etc. Then, one of the very rare times I turned my cam on for a model in a private, she laughs at what happened. Talk about a confidence booster... :p

I have always been like this. I guess for me it's a part of my anxiety problems and fearing being judged.
My previous/current (it's complicated... lol) partner, LOVES and wants to see and hear me orgasm/cum (natural, real ones obviously). She tries to help me to feel at ease and comfortable and the fact I know she loves it and won't judge me, but I am still in that mindset of being anxious and worried etc. Hopefully, we stay together for the long haul and get married and I will one day be comfortable enough to do it (and I am confident I will as she is a genuinely supportive woman for it and tries to understand lol).

omg so edgy. trolling people about making an exploitive camsite.
raw.png

I have always been like this. I guess for me it's a part of my anxiety problems and fearing being judged.
My previous/current (it's complicated... lol) partner, LOVES and wants to see and hear me orgasm/cum (natural, real ones obviously). She tries to help me to feel at ease and comfortable and the fact I know she loves it and won't judge me, but I am still in that mindset of being anxious and worried etc. Hopefully, we stay together for the long haul and get married and I will one day be comfortable enough to do it (and I am confident I will as she is a genuinely supportive woman for it and tries to understand lol).

Hopefully things work out for you two, and you get comfortable enough in those regards.

For myself, I never was able to even after years of marriage. But, then again, she was also quite prudish and vanilla the couple of times a year we had sex. Since the divorce, it's been kinda a big mess on the dating/intimacy/sex aspect for me so quite lacking. Maybe one of these days I'll find myself able to loosen up and enjoy. :think:

Ezra is the new Flash and was also in the Fantastic Beasts movies! He's been in some other big name stuff, so if you saw his face you'd probably recognize him. Matthew is the smart, pretty one (Spencer) on Criminal Minds. I'd say his role on CM is what he's best known for, since most the other stuff I've seen him in was indie flicks.

I'd totally drop some pictures or gifs here, especially since this thread needs some cleansing from all the exploit-y trollfail stuff and beautiful manface would probably do the trick, but I'm going to try keeping my inner fangirl in check for now, haha.

Ezra is the new Flash and was also in the Fantastic Beasts movies! He's been in some other big name stuff, so if you saw his face you'd probably recognize him. Matthew is the smart, pretty one (Spencer) on Criminal Minds. I'd say his role on CM is what he's best known for, since most the other stuff I've seen him in was indie flicks.

I'd totally drop some pictures or gifs here, especially since this thread needs some cleansing from all the exploit-y trollfail stuff and beautiful manface would probably do the trick, but I'm going to try keeping my inner fangirl in check for now, haha.

It's been at least a couple of years since I saw the Flash on TV. First or second season I think it was? Haven't seen the new Fantastic Beasts movies yet either, been meaning to. Just hasn't worked out... Criminal Minds? I know, I know. I'm lame! :haha:

I rarely watch TV, and when I do, I'm streaming old shows off of Prime. Currently working my way through Babylon 5. But, it's a slow process. I'm in season 3, and it's been about 8-9 months since I started watching it. Show's only 25 years old, don't think a few more months are going to make it any better or worse. ;)

It's been at least a couple of years since I saw the Flash on TV. First or second season I think it was? Haven't seen the new Fantastic Beasts movies yet either, been meaning to. Just hasn't worked out... Criminal Minds? I know, I know. I'm lame! :haha:

I rarely watch TV, and when I do, I'm streaming old shows off of Prime. Currently working my way through Babylon 5. But, it's a slow process. I'm in season 3, and it's been about 8-9 months since I started watching it. Show's only 25 years old, don't think a few more months are going to make it any better or worse. ;)
Matthew Gray Gubler:
F3A79D28-0B35-4C42-9AD6-81C91C3B637C.jpeg

OH, I’m bad with names so I didn’t realize who that was at first! I’m glad someone shares my love of pretty men.

Someone should start a thread where we just drool over photos of attractive celebrities. Would be much more fun.

You got two years before anyone see Ezra Miller playing the Flash again and since they are just going to repeat the 'flashpoint' story again I worry about how that movie will turn out. The only saving grace is they already casted Jeffrey Dean Morgan at Thomas Wayne in a flashback in Batman V Superman so if he plays the role again would be a really great flashpoint batman.

Don't be in a rush to watch TV Flash after season 3 because season 4-5 are really hard to swallow.

Season 3 is the Shadow war part of B5 the story was sooo good but I really wished the CG and video had held up with time. I really wish Warner Bros understood the gem they have and remastered B5 from the ground up.

As for Criminal Minds, I told myself a long time ago I should either wait till I have grand kids or a mane of silver hair before I feel old enough to watch CBS shows. lol

You got two years before anyone see Ezra Miller playing the Flash again and since they are just going to repeat the 'flashpoint' story again I worry about how that movie will turn out. The only saving grace is they already casted Jeffrey Dean Morgan at Thomas Wayne in a flashback in Batman V Superman so if he plays the role again would be a really great flashpoint batman.

Don't be in a rush to watch TV Flash after season 3 because season 4-5 are really hard to swallow.

Season 3 is the Shadow war part of B5 the story was sooo good but I really wished the CG and video had held up with time. I really wish Warner Bros understood the gem they have and remastered B5 from the ground up.

As for Criminal Minds, I told myself a long time ago I should either wait till I have grand kids or a mane of silver hair before I feel old enough to watch CBS shows. lol

I'm kind of lost on all the Marvel and DC shows. Have never watched an episode of SHIELD, or other Marvel shows. The DC shows, more or less stopped watching when Smallville went off the air. Never got into Supergirl, or Green Arrow (especially post Smallville), and first season and partial of two now that I think of it. I really enjoy the concepts. But, the shows just get too campy and out there for my tastes.

As to B5, Season 1 was really difficult to watch simply because of the commander. After Bruce Boxleightner took over, it got much better. Agreed that the CGI is a bit rough. But, have to remember that it was made in the 90's. Most of the CGI then doesn't transition well to LED/HD TV's. I don't think they'll remaster the show. They might reboot it. But, I don't think it'd be as good.

I knew I knew that name!!! I just could not put a face to it nor could I think where from but now I know.
I have only ever seen him in Criminal Minds but I have watched ALL of the episodes in that show (despite the last few series being terrible).
I have the opposite issue. I’m terrible with names. 😅 I’ve only watched through season 12 because that’s all they have on Netflix! 😩

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Idk, but same.

And Ryan Reynolds is one of the "hot" celebrities that I go "I'm not into dudes, but I get the appeal". All the Chris's, Channing Tatum, and others people are obsessed with look so much like every dude in Iowa that I'm just like ???? Though, hilariously, Jason Momoa is actually from Iowa and he's another "yeah, I get it" dude.

Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
Status
Not open for further replies.