AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being late for stuff, so the very thought makes me wince. Some men seem to experience the passage of time the same way as camgirls though. Especially engineers for some reason.

I hate being late for stuff, so the very thought makes me wince. Some men seem to experience the passage of time the same way as camgirls though. Especially engineers for some reason.
I'm a double engineering major. Maybe I have the best of both worlds

Reactions: Shaun__
I totally have that happen ALL THE TIME. Only a few friends of mine know about the cam girl stuff I do but the vast majority has no clue. It's a juggling act if you ask me.lol

I have had this problem for a long time. Luckily with my group of friends we all share the same problem so we all know if we plan to meet for something everyone is going to be at least 2 hours late. This does get tricky though for family/work people who dont appreciate this quality.

Oh gawsh, yes! I have yet to figure out a way to be consistent with my cam schedule while also making sure the rest of my life doesn't explode. I am sure this takes time(hah), but right now it's really strange! I am sure my friends are wondering where I've been disappearing to for the past two months...

• Hugs
Reactions: Offdutybatman
What kind of things do you girls do on cam when it is that time of the month to make money? I have not wanted to get on because I know that the guys will want me to play with my self on cam. I have been trying to think of things to do just that would not be me playing with my self. I have came up with a little bit of things like a decision maker wheel game. That is about all. I want to make sure I am able to get on any time of the month. Thanks for your help!

What kind of things do you girls do on cam when it is that time of the month to make money? I have not wanted to get on because I know that the guys will want me to play with my self on cam. I have been trying to think of things to do just that would not be me playing with my self. I have came up with a little bit of things like a decision maker wheel game. That is about all. I want to make sure I am able to get on any time of the month. Thanks for your help!

I learned during shark week to have careful camera angles as my friend. I don't do any direct pussy play but I do flash my vagina. It can help plenty in the grand scheme of things Also I sell videos and more videos...

• Helpful!
Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
I learned during shark week to have careful camera angles as my friend. I don't do any direct pussy play but I do flash my vagina. It can help plenty in the grand scheme of things Also I sell videos and more videos...
Thanks.

I don't have one :( sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.