AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls Take Cali!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySteph

Cam Model
Mar 11, 2013
Kansas
sexysteph.net
Twitter Username
@SexyStephMFC
MFC Username
SexySteph
Streamate Username
SexySteph
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/61365/stephaniexs
There's a new camgirl event in town!

WxrAYDZ.png

Many ACF-ers (particularly models) already know about this but with the date drawing nearer I wanted to post out here about it as well.

April 1-8th there will be 12 amazing models staying together in a gorgeous house in Cali. Camming together, making conent, bonding and having all sorts of fun. Which means there will be tons of amazing shows for you members to catch!

A handful of attending models have put together a raffle with a box of goodies from the week including instax photos, a behind the scenes video and more. Make sure to grab some tickets from your favorite model (or all of them!).

IBJj6Xf.png

In addition to all that there is also a planned meetup day so that attending and non-attending models can get together in Disneyland!

Check out the website, CTEvents.SexySteph.net to see a cute compilation video from the last event and to find more info about the event and attendees.

I'm gonna talk more about this later but first...

LOOK AT THE BUTTS I'M GONNA TOUCH!

You guys! I'm in awe of the buttage!

Diana Blake said:
I'm gonna talk more about this later but first...

LOOK AT THE BUTTS I'M GONNA TOUCH!

You guys! I'm in awe of the buttage!
When you touch ConnorJay's butt, take a photo and send it to me.

It's for.... research purposes.

Conner is definitely on my list of butts to touch, I need picture proof of all the butt touching but most likely...the first butt I touch will be Lily's

Diana Blake said:
Conner is definitely on my list of butts to touch, I need picture proof of all the butt touching but most likely...the first butt I touch will be Lily's

aOP9Pei.gif

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT!!!

wWccrUr.gif

IxbPPLy.gif

I'm excited.

Can you tell I'm excited? :shifty:

I've successfully lured 11 hot girls into close proximity with me for a week. Success!

Xxpinkylooxx said:
I want to be part of this!! I'm free today
Someone message me I want to hangout with my fellow camgirls

You should send Steph a DM on Twitter!

Reactions: SexySteph
Status
Not open for further replies.