AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Classifieds: Living and Working in a Cammunity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2014
Hey all!

I realize folks on here are from all over the place so I'm not sure how feasible this would be, but I'd be interested in knowing who on here would like to and be able to live and/or work together? I have friends who've been camming and doing other sex work for much longer than I, and recently I've been getting some other friends into the community as well. I think it's super important that we all feel supported by one another given how terrible a stigma there is around the work we do. I'm in the process of moving right now and I'm excited to be living with more sex work positive people, but unfortunately it's only a temporary (~5 month) arrangement and I'm looking for something more long term. I imagine there are other folks out there who'd like to live and work among like minded people, so I figured I'd start this thread! :-D

As for my preliminary deets, I'm 21 and I live on the east coast, though I'm not terribly picky about where I end up.

Reactions: GoddessElysia
Status
Not open for further replies.