AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Lingerie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayboyMegan said:
Post pics of you in your cute lingerie. Or other cam models outfits!

Oh thank goodness you added the 'or other cam models outfits' to the thread. Because I like to keep the pictures of me in cute lingerie kind of private. :whistle: :? :oops:

Mayaaaaa said:
I usually just wear my undies and a t-shirt... >_>
This is me!
I wear whatever t-shirt I plan on wearing to bed, and a bra, and undies. :p Hahahah. I'm SO lame.
Sometimes I try to match my t-shirt with my undies. But yesterday I wore a hot pink pair of panties and a yellow/orange tshirt with a T-Rex on it. :p
I am so lame. :p

Jillybean said:
Mayaaaaa said:
This is me!
I wear whatever t-shirt I plan on wearing to bed, and a bra, and undies. :p Hahahah. I'm SO lame.
Sometimes I try to match my t-shirt with my undies. But yesterday I wore a hot pink pair of panties and a yellow/orange tshirt with a T-Rex on it. :p
It still counts! I wanna see undies!!! :p

PlayboyMegan said:
Jillybean said:
Mayaaaaa said:
This is me!

Me too! Me too!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
pg240 said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Jillybean said:
Mayaaaaa said:
This is me!

Me too! Me too!
Me three!

HiGirlsRHot said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I love garter belts! I also now realize I rarely take full lingerie pics, they're usually topless in panties.

Lacie, you look fabulous in lingerie. Sometime I'm reluctant to tip to see them removed :oops:

Sigh, lacie's one of those women who looks good in everything, doing everything she does. Am I jealous? No. Have I fantasized about doing multiple shows with her? Maybe. ;)

As for a picture of my camming outfit... I'll post one if Jillybean does. :D

When I feel like classing it up!
Aaaand tassles!
z6EX1AJ.gif

... this is a dramatization and should be considered of fierce exaggeration of reality.

Attachments

• BK7I8wbCQAE34M2.png
    BK7I8wbCQAE34M2.png
    324 KB · Views: 573
Best thread ever! (expect the OMFG my eyes thread)

Attachments

• 278.png
    278.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 482
:dance:

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 302