AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming on Streamate & Token sites at the same time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
I would like to cam on Streamate & Token sites i.e. chaturbate, stripchat etc at the same time has anyone ever done this or have experience of doing it?

I know there is problems when it comes to who sees what or is allowed to see but I have seen some models on streamate do this and I want to mix the 2 types of cam experience together (Pay to view) & (Tokens).

I have a OBSBOT tiny 2 4k camera
we can use Streamate, Shine or direct on the sites.
we have 2 monitors and can add a 3rd if required.

We have enough toys to connect to both types of platforms.

What we want to know is can 1 camera be used for pay to view sites like streamate and token based sites at the same time?

How do you connect the lovense toys to these sites so they all work?

Finally is there a way to use OBS for streamate with one overlay showing no Onlyfans etc just showing the lovense reaction for the viewers and another to be used on the Token based platforms.

Any and all help would be appreciated XXX

Love Rose

I would like to cam on Streamate & Token sites i.e. chaturbate, stripchat etc at the same time has anyone ever done this or have experience of doing it?

I know there is problems when it comes to who sees what or is allowed to see but I have seen some models on streamate do this and I want to mix the 2 types of cam experience together (Pay to view) & (Tokens).

I have a OBSBOT tiny 2 4k camera
we can use Streamate, Shine or direct on the sites.
we have 2 monitors and can add a 3rd if required.

We have enough toys to connect to both types of platforms.

What we want to know is can 1 camera be used for pay to view sites like streamate and token based sites at the same time?

How do you connect the lovense toys to these sites so they all work?

Finally is there a way to use OBS for streamate with one overlay showing no Onlyfans etc just showing the lovense reaction for the viewers and another to be used on the Token based platforms.

Any and all help would be appreciated XXX

Love Rose
Hello Rose! Congratulations on your initiative to try out Streamate!
Please reach out to your local Streamate representative or you can simply drop me a DM and I will provide you all the information that you need.
Thank you!

Hey I cam on mfc bonga stream n cb all at the same time. I use one comp and one camera. I just logg off or go in break mode if I go to a private. If someone tips I do the action for all sites . If they tip for below the waist nude I logged off streamate

Hey I cam on mfc bonga stream n cb all at the same time. I use one comp and one camera. I just logg off or go in break mode if I go to a private. If someone tips I do the action for all sites . If they tip for below the waist nude I logged off streamate
If you have any specific? Feel free to ask. I don't use obs

When I split streamed between multiple sites I used only the one laptop and camara. So when below the waist action was required I just enabled a gold show on SM. That way I could possibly get paid on both sites at the same time and didn't have to log off or take a break. Unfortunately the toy was only accessible to one site. I wouldn't know how to advise on connecting toys to multiple platforms other than separate phones and apps for each platform and toy.

I can connect my 1 toy to all the sights. I just use the lush and 1 phone. I wonder why it's giving you issues

I can connect my 1 toy to all the sights. I just use the lush and 1 phone. I wonder why it's giving you issues
That's good to know, I've never actually tried it. I just assumed it wasn't possible.