AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camscore going down, slow room, not getting any tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVioletHall

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 11, 2014
hi! i'm new to this forum and camming. i started on MFC a few days ago and got one tip of 50tk my first day. i've been bouncy and energetic (my usual self) and reading forums and i feel like i'm doing a lot of stuff "right." i've been having good conversations with my viewers too and doing little teases and such.. i have proper lighting/camera quality and have received positive feedback from my viewers, but i'm not getting tipped! i've been setting small goals and still nothing.. help please? :shock:

Duuuude I wish I could help, but all I can offer is solidarity. I'm in the same rut, started a week ago. I've made okay amounts of tokens but I think I could do a lot better. Camscore drops every day, gawdammit. Maybe I'll just start making pee fetish videos.

MissVioletHall said:
hi! i'm new to this forum and camming. i started on MFC a few days ago and got one tip of 50tk my first day. i've been bouncy and energetic (my usual self) and reading forums and i feel like i'm doing a lot of stuff "right." i've been having good conversations with my viewers too and doing little teases and such.. i have proper lighting/camera quality and have received positive feedback from my viewers, but i'm not getting tipped! i've been setting small goals and still nothing.. help please? :shock:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

This is a common issue for a lot of people just starting out and unfortunately, there's no simple answer. If one thing isn't working, try something else. If that's not working, try something else and so on. Camming is full of trial and error until you find your groove and things that work for you. There is no one "right" way to cam, every style is different, so don't be afraid to think outside the box. Just keep pushing.

Since this is a really common issue, it's talked about a lot here and these are some really helpful threads to read over.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14553
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 35&t=11649
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 28&t=16646
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14554

there are a million topics about this in here but I would like to add:

It takes time to build an audience, I'm on MFC for two month now and I finally see some uprise in my camscore, I've got a dozen or so serious regulars and that does it. If you keep innovating and coming up with new ideas/prizes/games you'll keep the regs and add new ones.

it just takes some time and a lot of commitment.

A dozen?! I've been on a month and a half and I have like... four. Hahaha. They're all awesome! But if they stop coming in I'm so screwed. I wish I had a dozen! I agree with these ladies though, just read up on the forums and try different things, you'll be surprised at how well games and things can work. My highest tipping night ever was when I put together a game where I was selling cards for value with different "prizes", from a 10 tkn "Blow you a kiss" to 1000 tkn "20 minutes of Skype hangout time (forfeit if you show me your penis)". I need to do that again but IT JUST TAKES SO LONG TO PUT TOGETHER! Kudos to you ladies who make it work all the time.

Reactions: MissVioletHall
SaraXLive said:
A dozen?! I've been on a month and a half and I have like... four. Hahaha. They're all awesome! But if they stop coming in I'm so screwed. I wish I had a dozen! I agree with these ladies though, just read up on the forums and try different things, you'll be surprised at how well games and things can work. My highest tipping night ever was when I put together a game where I was selling cards for value with different "prizes", from a 10 tkn "Blow you a kiss" to 1000 tkn "20 minutes of Skype hangout time (forfeit if you show me your penis)". I need to do that again but IT JUST TAKES SO LONG TO PUT TOGETHER! Kudos to you ladies who make it work all the time.

but.. but.. you have a 3k camscore! with 4 regulars? maybe we have a different definition of regulars ;) yours apparently rock ;)

SaraXLive said:
My highest tipping night ever was when I put together a game where I was selling cards for value with different "prizes", from a 10 tkn "Blow you a kiss" to 1000 tkn "20 minutes of Skype hangout time (forfeit if you show me your penis)".

I was wondering if you could help me out with this? I'm trying to do a similar game, but I'm having trouble coming up with prizes for 10 or 25 tokens... Any suggestions would help...

Reactions: DaphneO
PhoenixRosexx said:
SaraXLive said:
My highest tipping night ever was when I put together a game where I was selling cards for value with different "prizes", from a 10 tkn "Blow you a kiss" to 1000 tkn "20 minutes of Skype hangout time (forfeit if you show me your penis)".

I was wondering if you could help me out with this? I'm trying to do a similar game, but I'm having trouble coming up with prizes for 10 or 25 tokens... Any suggestions would help...

Some good ideas for smaller token prizes may be flashes (pussy/tits/butt), mfc friend add, facebook/twitter/tumblr/etc follow or friend add, sexy dance, photo, kiss....I hope some of these suggestions help steer you in the right direction of what you are looking for. Good luck!!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.