AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsoda payment help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

Since FCP is out, i moved on to Paxum but on Camsoda i cant edit my payment info.

I mean i checked Paxum but i don't have the option to add my Paxum account/card.

I emailed their support and they replied that i should send an email to their accounting department at accounting@camsoda.com. I did this 6 days ago and no reply.

1.cam1.jpg
2.cam2.jpg

What should i do? Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-19_9-58-3.png
    upload_2018-6-19_9-58-3.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2018-6-19_9-58-27.png
    upload_2018-6-19_9-58-27.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 3
Not to mention they pay weekly so i donno where the tks i made last week went cuz they are not here anymore. :mad:

Update: Tho i get some good $ on Camsoda, i must say their SUPPORT sucks big time!! I'll soon close my Camsoda account for good and i'll stick to CB and other serious camsites.

To be honest with you, I believe there are not many people here that broadcast on camsoda to help you.

Yes, i've noticed that. Thanks!

It's not a top cam site but i got lots of tk there lately. Too bad that i must quit it because of their lame staff&support.

Status
Not open for further replies.