AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can anyone Help, With this File??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
I have been Looking at how to keep track of my top tippers and have found the file below,

Which allows you to input each month of your top tippers from Chaturbate and it will give you a yearly total and a list of the users who have supported you to get there. I wanted to change it to include CB, SC & BC data that I will add the data to manually.
When I am editing it I am trying to figure out where it is pulling the data from but some things are not making sense. for example it is pulling data from - =SORT('sep-sums'!A1:B, 2, FALSE) for the month but the folder for the input of data for September is called "Sep-input" not "Sep-sums" or am i missing something?

Any help would be great or if you know of any files that are similar to this that would do the job I want I/we would be extremely grateful for any help.

Kind Regards RedLipRose xx

Status
Not open for further replies.