AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I block someone after I closed my chat room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
www.goddesslillylee.com
Twitter Username
@goddesslillylee
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyLee
Chaturbate Username
Lilly_cutie
I want to block a creep that was on my show, lots of guys were tipping at the time and we were in the middle of the show so I didn't stop to do that. But I know his username as he is on the tippers list on my profile manager. Is there a way to stop him from visiting my room again?

I want to block a creep that was on my show, lots of guys were tipping at the time and we were in the middle of the show so I didn't stop to do that. But I know his username as he is on the tippers list on my profile manager. Is there a way to stop him from visiting my room again?
There’s a manage chat room bans link on our admin page. Just paste his name in it and set it to forever.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Thank you Amber, but it won't work... can members change their nicknames? I also can't set it to more than 24h. Am I in the right place?

View attachment 92903

Usually when I ban, I do it from the model web broadcaster (https://www.myfreecams.com/modelweb/) by clicking the 'Options' button (Then it opens up that 'Options and Settings' page), and clicking 'Bans'. When I put in the member's name to ban him, there is another button I have to click to extend it to a lifetime ban.

bans.jpg

The Chat Room Ban page you did the ban from...did you try clicking the 'Change expiration' button (to extend it to lifetime)?

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Thank you Amber, but it won't work... can members change their nicknames? I also can't set it to more than 24h. Am I in the right place?

View attachment 92903
Yes users can change their name, you can go to your chat archives to check for their new name. https://www.myfreecams.com/php/chat_logs.php?

@yummybrownfox has another way to do it above if that's easier for you, but it's easier to set it to lifetime on the admin page. I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

Upvote 0
I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

I will! Thank you :)

Thanks guys, mfc is just a bit overwhelming at first but I love it so far.

Editing to say that now that I was able to finally block the user it was easy to find the forever button.
I feel silly now having asked that but well. I did learn something!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.