AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I create account using my passport?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone!
I wanted to know that can I create new account by using my passport. Actually I got banned from chaturbate almost 10months ago. And the reason was legit and I apologised for that to chaturbate but as a result never accepted my apology and never replied to me anything after that.

I miss that platform so much, I was new there and worked there for maximum 3months. It was my first cam journey and I still remember those days. I really wanna come back on chaturbate.
So I thought I will create an account with my passport but I don't know whether they gonna accept my documents or not. Are they gonna banned me again? Or they will give me a chance to work there again?

Can anyone tell me about this?

Solution
I just read the reason why they blocked you. And I don't think you have a chance. Find another page.
It has already been answered many times here, if you are permanently banned from Chaturbate they will not allow you to create a new account. You have to contact them by email and ask if you can register and if the passport is allowed.
Hi everyone!
I wanted to know that can I create new account by using my passport. Actually I got banned from chaturbate almost 10months ago. And the reason was legit and I apologised for that to chaturbate but as a result never accepted my apology and never replied to me anything after that.

I miss that platform so much, I was new there and worked there for maximum 3months. It was my first cam journey and I still remember those days. I really wanna come back on chaturbate.
So I thought I will create an account with my passport but I don't know whether they gonna accept my documents or not. Are they gonna banned me again? Or they will give me a chance to work there again?

Can anyone tell me about this?
It has already been answered many times here, if you are permanently banned from Chaturbate they will not allow you to create a new account. You have to contact them by email and ask if you can register and if the passport is allowed.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: sweetpotato624158
Upvote 0
I just read the reason why they blocked you. And I don't think you have a chance. Find another page.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.