AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I make my presence on MFC private/not visible to others when I'm on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Last night, I went on MFC and surfed a bit and a model whose room i've visited and enjoyed pm'd me with a friendly greeting and I went over and hung out. To be clear, I don't mind at all that she pm'd me but I don't feel comfortable with other people possibly tracking my online presence. I don't anticipate any particular trouble, I'm just fairly new to MFC and don't visit it every day so I'm naif.

Reactions: MarieElise
There is no invisible member mode on MFC. Just have to watch as a guest if you ever want nobody to see ya.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Upvote 0
Thank you, @Makko. I figured as much, that MFC members could bookmark or friend other members and be aware of their presence. And that a member is way more likely to be a problem for someone then a model, of course.

Upvote 0
There is no invisible member mode on MFC. Just have to watch as a guest if you ever want nobody to see ya.

I was in a model's room on MFC today. The person doing most of the tipping was never in the user's list. There were never more than 8 or so premium members in the room, so, he would have been easy to spot.

He also didn't chat. The model would communicate with him by PMs to clarify what he wanted from his tips.

How is this sorcery possible?

Upvote 0
I was in a model's room on MFC today. The person doing most of the tipping was never in the user's list. There were never more than 8 or so premium members in the room, so, he would have been easy to spot.

He also didn't chat. The model would communicate with him by PMs to clarify what he wanted from his tips.

Members can watch and tip from the PM window, they don't show in the room to other members, but they show in the "PM Viewers" list to the model.

Upvote 0

I think (correct me if I'm wrong Amber) they may also be able to watch and tip from the lounge also. I had someone doing that who wasn't in my PMs or in my room, but then he stopped by after his tipping spree, and said he was watching from the lounge. It confused tf out of me, because I was wondering who he was and what he was tipping for. It was also kind of funny. Because I had a similar thought process (out loud) ie what is this sorcery? Is there a fucking ghost in here lol?

Upvote 0
I think (correct me if I'm wrong Amber) they may also be able to watch and tip from the lounge also. I had someone doing that who wasn't in my PMs or in my room, but then he stopped by after his tipping spree, and said he was watching from the lounge. It confused tf out of me, because I was wondering who he was and what he was tipping for. It was also kind of funny. Because I had a similar thought process (out loud) ie what is this sorcery? Is there a fucking ghost in here lol?
Yep, you got it right!

Upvote 0
Yes, members can watch models and tip anonymously from the lounge.

Going on a tangent, I don't like it. It's moronic with people spamming models they're fixated on, vulgar "locker room talk", and bitter little assholes running down models to each other. It looked like it had a lot of regulars there who knew each other. I also suspect that a lot of them are just free riding.

Upvote 0
Yes, members can watch models and tip anonymously from the lounge.

Going on a tangent, I don't like it. It's moronic with people spamming models they're fixated on, vulgar "locker room talk", and bitter little assholes running down models to each other. It looked like it had a lot of regulars there who knew each other. I also suspect that a lot of them are just free riding.
Honestly I’ve heard that many times before. That it’s kind of a waste land of total losers. There’s probably the odd good egg in there hiding out quietly. I’ve half a mind to join myself… covert operations lol Maybe “BigDaveBlueBalls” is about to find a new hobby. Spy on the spy’s. Meta. (I think that’s the correct use of that word anyway).

• Funny!
Upvote 0
@EliMarie717, I just saw it as douchebaggery when I saw it and I'm sure I didn't see it at its real toxic. Maybe the upside is that if they're in the Lounge, they're not in a model's room.
I’m gonna join and become the most toxicky masculine one, then they’ll all bow to me as their leader, at which point I will start hitting on them …but as big Dave hahahahaha

• Funny!
Upvote 0
The lounge is not that bad as it is usually portrayed. Yes the <1k lounge sometimes is, but the 1k and the 10k lounge is pretty decent. In these last two however there's a bunch of 'popular' guys who make gifs (of their names) for eachother, and often posts them. It's a strange place I must agree, but once you read around that, it can be a nice place to spend some time while for example waiting til your favorite model comes online.

Upvote 0
The lounge is not that bad as it is usually portrayed. Yes the <1k lounge sometimes is, but the 1k and the 10k lounge is pretty decent. In these last two however there's a bunch of 'popular' guys who make gifs (of their names) for eachother, and often posts them. It's a strange place I must agree, but once you read around that, it can be a nice place to spend some time while for example waiting til your favorite model comes online.
there is more than 1 lounge? what does the ,1k and the other part mean? How many tokens they've spent over time?

I didn't even know there were 2, sounds like the one I've been reading about is the lass than 1k one.

Upvote 0
there is more than 1 lounge? what does the ,1k and the other part mean? How many tokens they've spent over time?

I didn't even know there were 2, sounds like the one I've been reading about is the lass than 1k one.
1000 and 10000 reward points members can access those 2.

Back in 2009/2010 I spent a lot of time in the lounge on my premium account. Some days it wasn't so bad, other days they focused on drama and shit-talk members or models involved in it. It was very clique'y in the lounge, and even more so in the higher level ones once those came around (at first there was only one.)

It was (and probably still is) full of sycophants spamming their favorite models' links over and over trying to get people to add to their room count.

Upvote 0
I can only say what I saw in the regular lounge and I was deeply unimpressed. I didn't know about the other lounges before reading this but if people who buy $1,000 and $10,000 worth of MFC tokens are a better class of clientele, okay.

Upvote 0
Is MFC doing maintenance right now? I seriously don't know why the fuck I'm having problems connecting to that site these past few days.

Upvote 0
Is MFC doing maintenance right now? I seriously don't know why the fuck I'm having problems connecting to that site these past few days.
Maybe it has something to do with an event that MFC is doing in Las Vegas this week? The concentration of models streaming in one place may be causing a bottleneck.

Upvote 0
Maybe it has something to do with an event that MFC is doing in Las Vegas this week? The concentration of models streaming in one place may be causing a bottleneck.

So the site is working for you then? I was hoping that people on here would respond to my post (MFC members AND MFC models) to let me know whether or not the site is working for them.

Upvote 0
So the site is working for you then? I was hoping that people on here would respond to my post (MFC members AND MFC models) to let me know whether or not the site is working for them.
I was on this morning for 5 mins, but haven't tried since about 2pm pacific. I was on only maybe 5 minutes though. I'll do a quick check now

ETA; Probably too late, but it did just let me on briefly right now with no issues or freezes or anything.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.