AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I stream while on vacation in the US?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2022
Hii,
I'm on vacation in the U.S (Florida, to be more specific) until February, and I was wondering if there's any problem if I stream here? In my country there wouldn't be any problem, nevertheless I am aware the authorities here are more strict with this kind of situations, I imagine it is because of the legal and immigration issues. I started wondering because one friend was using Stremio to watch RuPauls in her computer while she was staying in an airbnb in the u.s for a short time, and the householder called her and told her he with cut off the wi-fi services because what she did was against copyright. It surprised me that Xfinity can know what programs you've downloaded in your computer and the shows you watch, so now Im a little scared and wondering if I should stop streaming until I come back, although I don't want to lose users and drop my CamScore being away for 3 weeks. I'd appreciate it if anybody can help. Thanks

Hii,
I'm on vacation in the U.S (Florida, to be more specific) until February, and I was wondering if there's any problem if I stream here? In my country there wouldn't be any problem, nevertheless I am aware the authorities here are more strict with this kind of situations, I imagine it is because of the legal and immigration issues. I started wondering because one friend was using Stremio to watch RuPauls in her computer while she was staying in an airbnb in the u.s for a short time, and the householder called her and told her he with cut off the wi-fi services because what she did was against copyright. It surprised me that Xfinity can know what programs you've downloaded in your computer and the shows you watch, so now Im a little scared and wondering if I should stop streaming until I come back, although I don't want to lose users and drop my CamScore being away for 3 weeks. I'd appreciate it if anybody can help. Thanks
vh1 dmcas those sites, so the site gives out ip, which then the isp gets dmca'd. it can be automated so it's done very quickly now. my husband was downloading torrents of movies and our internet kept getting flagged. if you get enough you risk getting your services terminated. using a vpn can help mask you your internet usuage from your isp.

recommend using a vpn while using public or a stranger's wifi. someone can also log onto the router and see all the sites you access. or access your devices through the network. not trying to freak you out. just a little unsolicited advice.

i believe you cannot work in the states while on a tourist visa but when its digital its a really grey area.

Upvote 1
My teen was downloading things illegally and my ISP sent me a letter and told me to knock it off or else they would drop us.

Cam sites aren't illegal, so not going to set off any red flags. As far as tourist visas I don't know, but I know I'd personally cam in another country if I was going to be there awhile. Probably not the most ethical advice, but 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.