AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can someone please explain "6 people per model" studio rule?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2023
Directly from the rules it says that "Once the model account is created, you will need to upload the model's documents to be reviewed. Keep in mind that you can only have a maximum of 6 people registered to one model account. For accounts with more than 6 people" I am confused by this and I did reach out to support but wasn't really able to fully understand.

I asked:
1) It says only 6 people per model account. So this means if I create the model account “SuperModelOxO” I can register up to 6 humans that are allowed to perform on that model account? Is that correct?
2) Is there a limit to the number of Model accounts we can make?
3) Can a single human be added to multiple model accounts so long as they never stream on more than one at a time?
4) What if a model who is currently streaming here on their own account wants to join my studio? How can this be done?

And got the reply:
Yes, that's correct 6 models are the maximum per model account. Regards the limit a model can only have 1 active account. Yes, a model can be added to another model account but must not broadcast at the same time. If the model wishes to join the studio we must be contacted by the studio and the model directly for the reference number after that model will be attached to the studio.

So I'm guessing that "Model" and "Person" are not used interchangeably here? But the "Regards the limit a model can only have 1 active account" confuses me even more. It seems that #3 was answered that yes they can be added to other accounts just not stream on multiple at the same time. They may also have to actually be transferred to the other one before streaming there. I am completely confused at this point.

So I have my studio account we will call "Studio". And let's say that I have 3 people/humans we will call Jessica, Jennifer, and Sally.

I could make each one of them a model account under my studio account, they could stream independently all good.
OR
I could make a model account called for example "ThreeGirls" and then they could all three use that in that there could be only 1 computer broadcasting at any time, but any of the 3 could use it either alone or with the others on screen. How do I add the actual people/humans to ThreeGirls model account then?

What if I wanted both or mix/match? So if I made 4 model accounts "Model_Jessica", "Model_Jennifer", "Model_Sally", and "ThreeGirls" then what? Do I somehow add or sub-add "Model_Jessica" to "ThreeGirls"?

I also didn't get a clear answer if there is a limit to the number total model account and total humans we could have overall?

Sorry for the confusion, probably just mixed up on terms here. For the sake of simplicity could here we can say that human/person is the actual individual (Jessica for example), model is the model account (Model_Jessica or ThreeGirls for example).

Thank you.

Hey @oxotalent
Thank you for taking an interest in our Studio accounts.
I can see the Stripchat Support team have responded to your queries and have also provided further clarification and assistance on your opened Support ticket.
I will also PM you now to assist further 🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.