AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can we talk about this season's (19) South Park

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySmiles

Cam Model
Sep 24, 2012
Because it's fucking great.

The old South Park thread is locked because it's been so long since it's been posted in, but this season seems kind of different anyway. I've liked the show since it came out but it's been so spot on every episode. I usually just watch it whenever, but now I have to watch them as they're coming out on Wed nights or after 3am on Hulu haha.

I thought "The City Part of Town" was my faves but last night's "Safe Space" was pretty amazing too.

It's very possible that I've seen every episode, ever.

This season is very good, though. Really getting to the heart of some social issues that are plaguing us.

I just heard that the phrase "politically correct" is now a microaggression, so maybe we will get an episode on that soon. Link

• Wat?!
Reactions: LuckySmiles
I just heard that the phrase "politically correct" is now a microaggression, so maybe we will get an episode on that soon. Link

We're doomed. I have the safe space song stuck in my head...
Everyone likes me.. and thinks I'm great in my safe spaaaaceeee
hahahaha

I'm still one episode behind but omg this season is killing me. All the Canadians make me so happy! And the rich arts/dining/shopping area around Kenny's house hahaha it is so relevant to my hometown. I'm excited for the new episode.

Forgot to say that I hate how the newer seasons are more sequential, like it used to be more of a unique story each week and now if you miss one you're a bit more last. But it's insane how they've stayed as funny and not really lapsed in quality over so many years.

There are so many SoDoSoPa's where I grew up and where I am now. I want to live closer but I cant afford Whole Foods. Everyone thinks it's their town which shows how relevant it is. Id love to live in a loft but thats kinda signing the deal that you'll never have children right. Getting a half million dollar place that echoes...with one bathroom ...

I love Whole Foods but its so expensive that everytime I go there I just get the fancy snacks and alcohol. Like gluten free PBR. hahaha hilarious

Even the regular store though I feel like only asks me for the dollar when Im buying wine and fritos.

Safe space should be required viewing for anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes on the internet. Everyone's guilty of that stuff and needs to be able laugh at themselves

I just watched the yelp reviewers episode. I may have spit my tea on my keyboard laughing when it came time to give the most elite reviewers their special treatment. :rofl:

*Must resist having that song go through my head all day long now.*

I just watched the Safe Space episode and giggled my head off. I love Randy so much, his episodes are my favourite. Cartman & Butters together is also a surefire combo, hahaha. This season is fantastic!

I love on the yelpers one when Kyle's dad's like "...shitty parking 2 and a half stars."
There's so many yelp reviews that have nothing to do with the business' purpose. People are insane. I knew a place that was essentially doing too well. They were drawing a crowd regularly and the neighboring community was aggravated because it was eating up the local parking and drawing in more spenders to the business community of the area.

Those particular yelpers were low rating a business for being successful...

I love south park.. but sometimes worry some of the messages are lost on people who need them most because of the boogers and cum songs :wacky:. But I just silently judge anyone who doesn't like the show. Haha I find it can be a good measurement of people's awareness.

Hulu's the best 20 minutes and no commercials oh yeahh..

another great episode this week... I didn't laugh as much but I liked it.
last weeks had me cracking up

"Wow we've only had a whole foods for a month and already we don't need cops. So cool"

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
@JerryBoBerry Same here! When all the frat guys were complaining about being marginalized, I died. :haha:

This is why I love Hulu. I get every single episode of SP at my finger tips, glorious! :party:
Oh thank you for the info! I know what I'm going to be doing all night now.

Oh thank you for the info! I know what I'm going to be doing all night now.

If you private message me your email, Hulu's referral program lets me send up to 30 people 2 free weeks of Hulu. If you've signed up for Hulu already, it has to be a different email.

*I also get 2 free weeks out of this, just so everyone knows

Anyone feel free to send me your emails if you're about it!

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
If you private message me your email, Hulu's referral program lets me send up to 30 people 2 free weeks of Hulu. If you've signed up for Hulu already, it has to be a different email.

*I also get 2 free weeks out of this, just so everyone knows

Anyone feel free to send me your emails if you're about it!
Thank you mucho! But my boyfriend has Hulu, I've just never use it until now!!! :)

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
It's incredibly poignant but I can't help but feel the lessons/jokes are still being lost. People who say "fuck the police" until there's bodies in the street to clean up...
People wanting free speech but gang up and try to limit others people's free speech in the name of causes. It even crosses over to the other thread I created and was rambling in about trigger warnings/marxism. Randy in this season would be among the "useful idiots" (a political term attributed to Lenin) who in the last episode is finally seeing the error of his ways...

Hopefully they can all balance it all out before it's too late dun dun dunnnn

"Buckle up, buckeroos!!" has turned into something I yell every time I get into my best friend's car.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Status
Not open for further replies.