AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you help me looking my room and giving me some feedback?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2020
Hello Everyone:
Now I'm live on CB. This post is not with the intention to get more viewers or tippers on my room. I'm on CB since March. I started this job because I Lost my job due the pandemic and started to cam on CB as a B plan to get more incomes. I can say that my traffic and tips are not good. I've tried as many thing as I can. Just only I didn't play the guitar because I don't know how to do that. But really my incomes are so bad. Most of the times my room is full with non registered users, and just a few potential tippers. Some nights I make $20 and there $2 or $3 But never more that more $1.200 monthly.
I want to ask if you can take a look to my room and let me know what do you think. If I'm too old, my show is bad, my setup is not good, light or whatever that you can let me know that I can improve to get better results. You can find me on CB from 11:00PM ET to 5:00AM ET all days of the week. My user names is vanessarosejones
Really I'm disappointed because I don't know if I'm old or what. But I'm depressing because sometimes I feel that is like to talk with an empty room.

Thank you guys in advance and please, tell me true even if is painful. I need to improve because really I need the job. Let me know anything you think.

Best to all

Vanessa

Hello Everyone:
Now I'm live on CB. This post is not with the intention to get more viewers or tippers on my room. I'm on CB since March. I started this job because I Lost my job due the pandemic and started to cam on CB as a B plan to get more incomes. I can say that my traffic and tips are not good. I've tried as many thing as I can. Just only I didn't play the guitar because I don't know how to do that. But really my incomes are so bad. Most of the times my room is full with non registered users, and just a few potential tippers. Some nights I make $20 and there $2 or $3 But never more that more $1.200 monthly.
I want to ask if you can take a look to my room and let me know what do you think. If I'm too old, my show is bad, my setup is not good, light or whatever that you can let me know that I can improve to get better results. You can find me on CB from 11:00PM ET to 5:00AM ET all days of the week. My user names is vanessarosejones
Really I'm disappointed because I don't know if I'm old or what. But I'm depressing because sometimes I feel that is like to talk with an empty room.

Thank you guys in advance and please, tell me true even if is painful. I need to improve because really I need the job. Let me know anything you think.

Best to all

Vanessa
[/QUOTE
Just popped in as anon for a quick minute. At first I saw room count over 1100 users and was impressed. I never have more than about 150. But then when I checked the user list, over 1000 were anon. Not sure why you have mostly anon. that is very unusual to me.

Upvote 0
Now I'm live on CB. [...] I need to improve because really I need the job. Let me know anything you think.

I'm afraid the good models don't have time to watch your cam(or maybe?), just look up the forum and you'll find plenty of useful stuff, also participate in threads if you want to be able to apply to be verified in the future for access to ACF's MO section.

I'm not a model so no advice... You have "assets" :) and I see nothing wrong w the setup/camera/lighting for a new model. Focus on tippers and getting regulars, ignore other numbers, some short spikes are due to bots that jump between rooms. You don't have to be on the homepage to make good money. Maybe ask the person that helps you to avoid putting the hand in the frame, that's off-putting. As far as I saw, for a 3 months model (that's when a lot quit...) you have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, good for you! Sometimes I saw that lacking at much younger models, so never worry about your age!

It's very superficial to say that (probably I'll get booed), but i see no big difference between what you and "wetdream111" do... and she makes (allegedly) over $75k /month. Maybe not as much :) but with time and experience gained you'll get better moneywise. We'll see where you'll be in 3 years from now ("wetdream" started on CB as "couple" in May 2017 but dropped "Hungarian" and the guy a few months in), good luck!

@tokensarentforkids, @miadanes369 : why don't you play nice with the new kid on the forum :) or leave her alone? It's a good pic, and she only puts it on when she takes a break (never seen a long one), other models do the same and I see nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@tokensarentforkids, @miadanes369 : why don't you play nice with the new kid on the forum :) or leave her alone? It's a good pic, and she only puts it on when she takes a break (never seen a long one), other models do the same and I see nothing wrong with it.
the picture is actually a break between recordings of previous streams, seems like she has given up performing live, and why not since a good portion of viewers don't notice?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the picture is actually a break between recordings of previous streams, seems like she has given up performing live, why not since you and the average purple user can't tell?

That's different than what you said earlier "currently playing an audio recording of a previous show" - I assumed it was just the pic w recorded sound in the background. I don't care enough to spend time checking it, but if she does this, the market will take care of it, or not... I know for sure Oksana Fedorova does this in "privates" for 2 years, users complain and no ban so far, to me CB seems to enforce their TOS sometimes randomly, sometimes by model's popularity. Very likely others do the same. Oksana is "special", she's a great manipulator, when she was outed she claimed she'll kill herself and a lot of models jumped to defend her and ask those who outed her to move on and mind their own business, conveniently forgetting how damaging is this practice for the site and as a consequence for them, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm afraid the good models don't have time to watch your cam(or maybe?), just look up the forum and you'll find plenty of useful stuff, also participate in threads if you want to be able to apply to be verified in the future for access to ACF's MO section.

I'm not a model so no advice... You have "assets" :) and I see nothing wrong w the setup/camera/lighting for a new model. Focus on tippers and getting regulars, ignore other numbers, some short spikes are due to bots that jump between rooms. You don't have to be on the homepage to make good money. Maybe ask the person that helps you to avoid putting the hand in the frame, that's off-putting. As far as I saw, for a 3 months model (that's when a lot quit...) you have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, good for you! Sometimes I saw that lacking at much younger models, so never worry about your age!

It's very superficial to say that (probably I'll get booed), but i see no big difference between what you and "wetdream111" do... and she makes (allegedly) over $75k /month. Maybe not as much :) but with time and experience gained you'll get better moneywise. We'll see where you'll be in 3 years from now ("wetdream" started on CB as "couple" in May 2017 but dropped "Hungarian" and the guy a few months in), good luck!

Thank your for your feedback. Sometimes when you are so involved in something you can't see outside of this situation. Also, thank you to say that I'm energetic. The is the best compliment.
One question. Did you find my show boring, or as you said too similar to Wetdreams? And now, I promised, last question. You talk about a Bot. I'm pretty sure that CB choose what kind of tippers send you. Sometimes only I have gray tippers and maybe two or three times at hour a purple comes. Do you know something?.
Thank you for take tame.

Best.
Vanessa

Upvote 0
You aren't in your own room right now, you are broadcasting but you need to refresh your browser.

Your primary light source appears to be sunlight but its coming from the side (....is it sunlight? its hard to tell if its a window thats close or if you have some sort of high powered flood light thats too close), you do not appear to have a light on the other side aside from some sort of green light which is not a good color in my opinion. You may benefit from adjusting the white balance more to the right giving you a more warmer look but i'd really have to see it

Make the light more even and adjust/diffuse the light and/or camera to eliminate the white areas on your face and body

Reactions: imTheSupremeOne
Upvote 0
I just took a quick peak. I think your doing too much for too little. Maybe try teasing more while being partially dressed. Your totally naked and masturbating but it doesn’t seem to be getting you many tokens or viewers. Maybe a seductive tease instead. Maybe chat more?

Upvote 0
just saw some user tipped 10000 MFC tokens three times. I have never seen that in a CB room before. Are you split camming between the two sites?

Upvote 0
just saw some user tipped 10000 MFC tokens three times. I have never seen that in a CB room before. Are you split camming between the two sites?

I just peeped the room. The member faked his token tips.
IMG_1675.jpg

Upvote 0

For a CB model, you are too naive for your own good! Even if she split cams no way MFC chat will appear in CB's chat, also competing camsites references can trigger a ban. Those are FAKE tips, learn the difference or you might get fooled in your own room!

Real CB tips show the tipper name in YELLOW. Fake tips don't.

I just peeped the room. The member faked his token tips.

It's worse, the model's app registered the fake tip (but it did that wrong e.g. the "member" was listed with 10k, tipped another 10k and after was listed with 30k lol) so clearly it's an inside job(not a very smart one) with the model and/or studio(she could be working for one).

Upvote 0
For a CB model, you are too naive for your own good! Even if she split cams no way MFC chat will appear in CB's chat, also competing camsites references can trigger a ban. Those are FAKE tips, learn the difference or you might get fooled in your own room!

It's worse, the model's app registered the fake tip (but did it wrong e.g. 10k +10k lists the member with 30k lol) so clearly it's an inside job with the model and/or studio(she could be working for one).
I still don’t get why it showed on CB in the chat.

It's worse, the model's app registered the fake tip (but did it wrong e.g. 10k +10k lists the member with 30k lol) so clearly it's an inside job with the model and/or studio(she could be working for one).
I know the difference in tips. I am experienced. However, I have never seen a tip that said MFC tokens on CB. I am far from naive. However, as a viewer I did see that MFC tip in CB chat. So obviously something shady going on.

Upvote 0
I still don’t get why it showed on CB in the chat.
it is not a tip, it's a gif the guy posted in the chat.
a *fake tip*, the 'mfc' thing is a little joke as it is obvious that this is not a tip but some use(d) such gif to obtain free things :/. You can add any gif you want or make it by yourself

you can try in your room as you see the name of the gif, just type the same ":faketip-mfc'
then it is also easy to type the name of the gif of the crown and |10000|

Reactions: miadanes369
Upvote 0
It's worse, the model's app registered the fake tip (but it did that wrong e.g. the "member" was listed with 10k, tipped another 10k and after was listed with 30k lol) so clearly it's an inside job(not a very smart one) with the model and/or studio(she could be working for one).

you are too naive for your own good! they clearly typed it xD

Upvote 0
they clearly typed it xD

Whatever...

I did not tip there, I only watched it twice and not very long so I see no point in digging deeper if/how/why they do it.

As I said already, the market takes care of scammers most of the time, and even if it doesn't, why bother? It's CB call to ban them or ignore pissed off tippers that fall for them and risk long-term losses (both for them and honest models).

Upvote 0
Not at all. I remember perfectly that tips . I was surprised but the i saw better and it have a small word :fake tip... and that’s all that i know about that. Thank you.4
Really I can control what viewer see in my room?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the picture is actually a break between recordings of previous streams, seems like she has given up performing live, and why not since a good portion of viewers don't notice?

I have no way to know exactly what you saw, but I had a bit of time and looked again today, and same as the first 2 times I watched what I saw was a live show, she was engaging and responding to tippers. What made you so sure you saw recordings? Models that do explicit shows can be less "responsive" in certain moments so you might get the wrong impression.

Upvote 0
One question. Did you find my show boring, or as you said too similar to Wetdreams?

Never said your show is boring. I see nothing wrong with what you do. Even if someone shows up and call you "boring" most likely he's a throll and you should ignore. Unless you do a request from some big tipper or a private show don't try to please everybody, it's impossible... you should do what you like and are comfortable doing and members that like what you do will find you in time. Only mentioned Wetdream111 for you to understand that with constant hours and patience(3y+ of camming is a lot) your incopme will improve.

And now, I promised, last question. You talk about a Bot. I'm pretty sure that CB choose what kind of tippers send you. Sometimes only I have gray tippers and maybe two or three times at hour a purple comes. Do you know something?.

short answer: don't waste time with numbers/bots, as i said focus on tippers

longer answer: bots are fake users payed for by some models/studios to change placement to a better position on page. In order to fool the site and appear as "real" sometimes they "jump" and visit "shortly" other rooms, that might have been the case when you had a spike in the number of viewers. There are others that type in chat ads for other sites/models, kick or ignore them.

One more thing, if you knew nothing about the fake tips, you should react by kicking the guy or ask him to explain himself (maybe he tried to make a joke and it was a bad one), otherwise you feed suspicions(that can kill quickly a new room), CB has already a lot of members convinced that all models are scammers, play recordings or do other bad stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have no way to know exactly what you saw, but I had a bit of time and looked again today, and same as the first 2 times I watched what I saw was a live show, she was engaging and responding to tippers. What made you so sure you saw recordings? Models that do explicit shows can be less "responsive" in certain moments so you might get the wrong impression.
cb tip sounds without tips, cb tips without tip sounds. And cool cuts between camera angles because she used an edited video. Kind of ugly that she is hustling the people here too. But it's true she is doing live shows, even the monkeys tipping on cb eventually complain when the button does not give a banana.

Upvote 0
I crossed a viewer like this, he couldn't understand the delay of video.
He saw her typing and nothing in chat, then msg in chat as she was away from keyboard came before she typed, also tips in background... he never believed that it was the same he saw in chat and thought that it was a record and almost got mad about it, she had to kick him :dead:

Upvote 0
But now OP, I must admit that it's obviously a recording of a precedent show.
You can hear many tips even 100s, when nobody tipped at all.
my own tip of 1tk acts on the widget only...

you risk reportings and warning from cb at least or a direct ban :/
you may have to refund also some users who would report you (cb does it automatically in some cases)

Upvote 0
cb tip sounds without tips, cb tips without tip sounds. And cool cuts between camera angles because she used an edited video. Kind of ugly that she is hustling the people here too. But it's true she is doing live shows, even the monkeys tipping on cb eventually complain when the button does not give a banana.
Just to let you know, times to times my girlfriend comes to visit me and helps me with show. Somedays we used a professional video switcher for streaming called vMix. Just for your info, I'm broadcast engineer. Unemployed but broadcast engineer. And we tested for fun doing television on CB. It is wrong?.

Upvote 0
Never said your show is boring. I see nothing wrong with what you do. Even if someone shows up and call you "boring" most likely he's a throll and you should ignore. Unless you do a request from some big tipper or a private show don't try to please everybody, it's impossible... you should do what you like and are comfortable doing and members that like what you do will find you in time. Only mentioned Wetdream111 for you to understand that with constant hours and patience(3y+ of camming is a lot) your incopme will improve.

short answer: don't waste time with numbers/bots, as i said focus on tippers

longer answer: bots are fake users payed for by some models/studios to change placement to a better position on page. In order to fool the site and appear as "real" sometimes they "jump" and visit "shortly" other rooms, that might have been the case when you had a spike in the number of viewers. There are others that type in chat ads for other sites/models, kick or ignore them.

One more thing, if you knew nothing about the fake tips, you should react by kicking the guy or ask him to explain himself (maybe he tried to make a joke and it was a bad one), otherwise you feed suspicions(that can kill quickly a new room), CB has already a lot of members convinced that all models are scammers, play recordings or do other bad stuff.

Thank you for your response. Maybe I sounded rude. I'm sorry for that. But Really I appreciate your response. And if I ask about wetreams is because I don't want to look so similar. You know, finally when you are so involved in what you are doing you lost objectivity.

One more question, because you looks like a clever and smart guy. I'm so confused with CB traffic. I guess the traffic is not so random. Because somedays just I have grays, and others a good mix. And Ii I do a simple math, every month im growing about 25% in incomes. I think traffic is not random and they manage your incomes according your hours on the platform. It's just a theory but due my profession, I don't believe in random things. Less when we are talking about IT.
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.