AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian EFT not showing up and no response from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 14, 2020
Twitter Username
@s_leanne_cb
Chaturbate Username
s_leanne_
I, like many others, have not received my Canadian EFT payment. I got two emails with two different amounts, and the second email said it was sent by wire. However, my bank says that there are no pending wire transfers for me at this time. I reached out to support and have not heard anything. I'm hoping to get some help from @punker barbie

Username is s_leanne_

Thanks

Same here but no one seems to care. Getting really tired of this already it’s been almost two weeks
Yeah, I submitted my payout request at the end of February. Still nothing. I've just gone back to crypto payments. At least it's reliable, but the fees are insane right now. I'd feel a little better if we could at least get a response and some clarity about wtf is going on.

Upvote 0