AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canadian EFT payment option still not working?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2024
Hello. I haven’t been able to get paid for over a week now, for some reason Canadian EFT isn’t working since my transfers aren’t coming through. I would like to know when this will get fixed since Chaturbate isn’t answering emails about it. Can anyone share some insight on this issue please? I would appreciate it since I’m not having any money come in for a week now. Thank you very much @punker barbie my username is petite_fuck by the way

Hey @punker barbie can I have some help as well please? No one seems to care that I haven’t gotten paid AT ALL this month. What is going on? I tried wire this time and I still didn’t receive email confirming the payment was sent. I’m really starting to lose my mind here. How big is this issue that I’m the only one that can’t get paid at all?

Upvote 0
Hello. They replied days ago letting me know eft wasn’t working but no one has gotten back to me about my most recent wire transfer, and I’m worried because I didn’t receive an email confirming the transfer was sent. I also don’t have a ticket number, I checked my emails and didn’t find anything matching the ticket number you provided. Thanks @punker barbie

Upvote 0