AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cancer may have a cure, take 10 minutes and change a life.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
It's Omega-6 fish oil, in a concentrate that is not used in food in high enough quantities to help, for the simple reason people don't like their bread and bagels smelling like fish.
Evidence, peer reviews, and compelling testimony from oncologists and scientists of such eminence, that it is simply impossible for any lay-person to refute, and is the result of nobel prize-winning research, and doesn't involve chemotherapy. Whether you know someone with cancer, are a sufferer yourself, or not - PLEASE take 10 minutes and an open mind to watch this video, and forward it to your friends and loved-ones, for their benefit and everyone else's.
The guy's website is http://www.brianpeskin.com

Peace

Re: Cancer may have a cure, take 10 minutes and change a lif

Jupiter551 said:
It's Omega-6 fish oil, in a concentrate that is not used in food in high enough quantities to help, for the simple reason people don't like their bread and bagels smelling like fish.
Evidence, peer reviews, and compelling testimony from oncologists and scientists of such eminence, that it is simply impossible for any lay-person to refute, and is the result of nobel prize-winning research, and doesn't involve chemotherapy. Whether you know someone with cancer, are a sufferer yourself, or not - PLEASE take 10 minutes and an open mind to watch this video, and forward it to your friends and loved-ones, for their benefit and everyone else's.
The guy's website is http://www.brianpeskin.com

Peace
Is that fraud still saying he's a PHD and has any credibility whatsoever? He's a quack that try's to sell books, videos, and pills for lots of money.
Since I can't rip out his throat with my bare teeth, I'll settle for mentioning Peskin's 2003 conviction for multiple acts of fraud.

Oh, and he's not a "Professor", either, and he never has been. ASA complaint follows.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/Peskin/peskin.html

http://scepticalletterwriter.blogspot.ca/2010/06/professor-brian-peskin-cancer-expert.html

Yeah, my mom's best friend died of cancer after undertaking a "cure" that looks very much like this. My mom's still heartbroken over the loss. Selling false hope is a terrible thing.

Some types of fish oil have very high levels of mercury.

Jupiter551 said:
and forward it to your friends and loved-ones

Those of us who aren't mentally retarded see this phrase as a massive red flag that this is just a modern incarnation of a "chain letter".

Attachments

• 1376393038599.jpg
    1376393038599.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 145

zippypinhead said:
Yeah, my mom's best friend died of cancer after undertaking a "cure" that looks very much like this. My mom's still heartbroken over the loss. Selling false hope is a terrible thing.

Steve Job's did the same thing and regretted it in the end. It has become much easier since the advent of the internet for these quacks to get their word out. :angry4:

Of course anyone can say this but trust me, when and if there is ever a cure for cancer it will not be kept quiet. A big red flag for any claims of cures for cancer is when they are not specific. If it says cure for all cancers you can be pretty sure it is a bullshit claim. Cancer covers a lot of territory and they are not all the same.

:dontknow: I'm not in a position to judge the veracity of his claims, but I do believe education and information is not something to be dismissed out of hand.

Make up your own minds, if I was dying of cancer I'd try it.

I said send it to your friends and loved ones because like I said, information should be spread, MAYBE it's bs.

MAYBE some of us who've had relatives and friends lost to cancer wish they could have tried this and don't want to deny others the chance by dismissing shit out of hand.

I prefer to not do that. I'm more of the opinion that snakes in the grass who prey on the sick, elderly and dying with false hope, made up by statistics pulled out of their ass, with no scientific backing whatsoever should be wiped off the face of the earth. Preferably by utilizing oil at boiling temperatures.

But hey, that's just me.

To actually support their endeavors to take advantage of people never crossed my mind.

I didn't bother to watch the video; guess I'm a mainstream medicine kind of guy. But I do take fish oil on my doctor's recommendation. I don't eat fish (do we all have something we just absolutely can't eat?). The doctor told me to keep the gel capsules in the refrigerator to minimize the odor, and it works.

Jupiter551 said:
I said send it to your friends and loved ones because like I said, information should be spread, MAYBE it's bs.
I have too many gullible family members to do that. Except for a select few, if you told the majority that if they licked dog poop every day that it would 'cure death', they would do it without question.

I come from a long line of dingleberries. Dingleberries aren't known for having common sense or really any sense at all. Most of them don't have teeth either.....

The question I have to ask, is he recommending people take dangerous doses? If not, then suggesting that fish oils could help is not an issue. Run it past, not the people dying of cancer, but the doctors assigned to their case. Even if fish oil in and of itself isn't harmful, it might not mix well with something else the dying person has be prescribed. At the very least, I know it helps with things that aren't cancer, and does tend to make people feel better and think better.

DO NOT EVER suggest a family member go against a doctor's prescribed treatment in favor of something you saw in an infomercial. (even if it's a youtube video, it might still be an infomercial.) If you see something that seems plausible, research the fact before implementing it. If it's something that the doctor's say won't hurt, then go ahead and try it alongside other things.

Reactions: Rose

The main problem with these treatments is not that they are necessarily dangerous in and of themselves, but that they have not been proven to be effective, and that the exaggerated and/or false claims made by their promoters may induce naive people to undergo them instead of proven treatments with more predictable outcomes.

Some people, in countries without universal coverage, of course can't afford traditional medicine, so they will likely find oil derived from fish (or snakes) a more affordable alternative.

Sevrin said:
The main problem with these treatments is not that they are necessarily dangerous in and of themselves, but that they have not been proven to be effective, and that the exaggerated and/or false claims made by their promoters may induce naive people to undergo them instead of proven treatments with more predictable outcomes.

Some people, in countries without universal coverage, of course can't afford traditional medicine, so they will likely find oil derived from fish (or snakes) a more affordable alternative.

Exactly why I said "alongside other things," and stressed keeping a doctor informed of what you are trying.

I also want to stress that if you are dealing with a life or death treatments you really should be getting multiple opinions from doctors. You might have a family doctor you have known all your life but you never know what their personal biases can be. I have dealt with many doctors that can have some strange opinions or beliefs when it comes to treatments. Just because they went to medical school does not make them infallible or not subject to what is called "woo" science.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.