AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot stream, radio silence from support..help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2023
Hi ya'll. I'm a new model, BabydollStarlit on CB.
Before I signed up for CB I emailed support asking about what additional steps I needed to take before I could sign up as a virtual/3D model (such as like ProjektMelody). I've seen several CB accounts that do this, so I know it's allowed, just that there's additional compliance steps. I got a single email basically going "What?" and then silence. So I figured since I wasn't getting a response (I waited about a week), I went ahead and signed up, got age verified etc, and had my first stream.

Immediately after my stream I received a message from the admins asking me to stop streaming until I complete additional compliance steps to ensure I was the one behind the avatar. I was like okay, I asked about this, but yes finally someone's helping me! So I completed what was asked of me that very night. It has been about a week and a half now and I have not had a SINGLE reply since. I am in a desperate financial situation. I could cry from frustration, I had to sit and watch my new model status fly by unable to do anything but wait with no response from CB. I have emailed them a few times, even from a different/main email, @'d them on Twitter, just...nothing. Is there anything I can do or someone I can contact directly? Please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.