AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cant get refund, and my account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2023
Hi
yesterday I got emails from epoch about some tokens purchased,and thats weird because I always been a free user and never topup(its not big just 15-20$)

So I made a ticked asking if they can check it/refund it because I never made any payment before with my card
After this I changed my password and check my laptop for virus or something?

But today cb support replied my msg and told me they think its authorized payment so they cant help me
I understand it and maybe its my mistake not keeping my info and details safe

But they also banned my account

when I asked them,they replied=
"Before we remove any restrictions, we need you to acknowledge that you made these purchases and used these tokens and that no one else has access to your account"

So not only they didnt give me refund,they also blackmailed me to confess otherwise my account got banned?
Is this how chaturbate support work?

they want me to admit it's all fake story and lie,otherwise my account got banned forever?
I dont really mind got banned,but I have hundreds models in my favourite and its suck to search all against

Can someone tell me if its really official rules of chaturbate?
I reported some unauthorized transactions in my account and they forced me to admit it's all fake story otherwise they ban my account forever?all for 15-20$?

Also isnt this a contradiction?
1.They told me its me who buy tokens,so they wont give me any refund
2.They told me my account got unathorized acces so they suspend/ban it

So which one?It's unauthorized/authorized access?
why they blamed it all on me?I didnt get my refund and they banned my account until I admit all my report all false?

I can accept the 15-20$ lost,but I WONT ADMIT something i didnt do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.