AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cash-Out Disaster, Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2023
@punker barbie please help me as I really need your assistance.

I broadcast under the name thegirls_girls, however I work under a studio which also has the broadcasters alice_rookie, thegirls_, luis_aven17, pacho_stormie, stormie_14, boys_girlsgirls. Currently I have a dilema where I have had multiple accounts suddenly banned without cause. Aside from that I have accounts suspended, also without specified reason and the accounts which contain everyone’s earnings are unable to cash out nor send tokens. I have reason to believe that the cause for these issues comes from a rival studio fabricating complaints lately as I’ve been accused of streaming pre-recorded shows and even drug use yet it’s all been disproven and we don’t even smoke cigarettes when people offer tokens in exchange for that.. simply no drugs because with over 80,000 and 120,000 follower bases on these accounts, we wouldn’t risk it.

Once again @punker_barbie, I ask for you help with these issues as the accounts luis_aven17 has over 210,000+ tokens, thegirls_girls has another 10,000+ tokens and I am unable to cash out nor have I received reason as to why.

Attachments

• 11E10E30-31D8-4EA9-AE69-417776F5AE1C.jpeg
    11E10E30-31D8-4EA9-AE69-417776F5AE1C.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 17
@punker barbie @punker barbie I've been waiting for a response from you or from support for more than a week and nobody has, I ask you to review my case since something similar hadn't happened to us, all the accounts were legally verified and after having more than 100 thousand followers, this is too much say that we broadcast under your rules, I ask you to study my case, thank you, @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.