AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Casual Clothes And Camming - Sexy or Not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

is it (or can it be) sexy wearing CASUAL clothes whilst camming?

• Absolutely Yes! Casual/relaxed/Lazy/PJs are sexy/cute

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Sometimes - Depends on the outfit

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No way, Modes should ALWAYSwear dresses/lingerie/birthday suit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am putting this as a poll and in the general section because I also want the opinions/results of users as well as models.

Quite often, you will have a model be cold for whatever reason, or something else, and you say "why not put some casual/regular clothing on if you're cold?" and it's pretty much always the same or similar response, that it's "not sexy" and "men don't want that, they want sexy lingerie etc".

I always try to explain this is definitely not the case (although I know this is just my opinion, I have no stats/evidence to back it up). and men love it because we/they can imagine being there with you a lot easier, and in normal life you see women walking around in casual clothing. So it's very sexy and appealing.
I think it's fantastic to watch women in sexy, classy and just stunning dresses and lingerie, but sometimes it's definitely really wonderful and downright sexy to see a woman in her day-to-day casual clothes, or at least something similar to it - relaxed clothing, lazy clothing etc.

I have seen other models who don't have this opinion but may have a lazy day or have been too busy to do whatever they usually would to get ready, so they always apologize to the room and say they are having a lazy day, but they look amazing and no one ever complains and inf act, guys will always compliment a lot.

Of course, this is my opinion and what I have seen, but this is why I am asking this to everyone.
What is YOUR thoughts about camming in relaxed, casual, lazy clothing? As a model, do you still have regulars and new users tipping and complimenting you? Do they seem to avoid you? What is your experience regarding it, IF you ever do casual/relaxed camming. Maybe you have similar thoughts to others where you feel you NEED to always be looking super sexy in the lingerie etc?
The same for users, what is your opinion? Do you enjoy seeing your favourite models in these types of clothes or do you only want them to always be looking "professional" in the lingerie etc?

I think it depends on the outfit, if the model looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards, then maybe not so sexy (unless one is into the hobo look :rofl: ).

Also if it is a "novel" thing it is likely to be received well I think. I do know that when my model friend wears jeans or denim shorts, everyone, regulars and new /casual users alike, make positive comments. She also occasionally wears her pajamas, which in her case is a tank-top and those little soft shorts things women have, and she looks damned cute in that. But if she was wearing a onesie (i find them ridiculous as a concept) or a full length flannel nightie, well, even though I think she's great, I doubt I would find that sexy ;)

But I think it gets back to what we always say, if the model is happy and confident and enjoying herself, what she wears, or does not wear, is not so important really.

I remember a long time ago I made the mistake of sometimes wearing my cute blue tank top that said "In your dreams" and pink form-fitting pants. It was actually considered a pajama set, but the outfit was cute and looked good on me. But I'd have some members enter my chat and complain "Pants tho?" 🙄 I reminded them that, believe it or not, not every cam model lives in warm, sunny Florida or California (That I live in Maryland). 😂 So hell yeah, I was gonna wear pants (They were always sexy-looking though, like those or the yoga pants that are sexy af) when we're talking about it being like 20 or 30 damn degrees at night. Of course those guys were welcome to tip for flashes and naked goals, rather than just sit in my room complaining. Also back then, I was living in a house where others paid the bills, and I had no control over whether or not the heat was turned on. But anyway.....

I realize that guys like to see skin, so I don't wear yoga pants at all on cam anymore. I'll wear a bra and panty, or a tank top and panty, or one-piece lingerie. And I don't really have to worry about being cold anymore, because the wigs and softbox lighting definitely make me hot. I'm usually sitting upright on the bed, and can only be seen from my head to my stomach anyway. So it's not like anyone's really gonna see what I'm wearing on my bottom half, unless I move further away from the cam, or lay on my side, or someone tips for "Stand and turn around," an ass flash with clapping, or takes me private. Sometimes I may have my enormous Winnie the Pooh blanket covering my legs and feet, but that's usually not seen in the frame anyway if I'm sitting upright.

My friend wears casual clothes all the time. A leather skirt, a pair of jeans, etc. She wears blouses and t-shirts. I have even seen her wear sweaters in the winter. She actually looks like she does on the street, except that she likes to roll up her tops to expose her belly. I think it is sexy in a way, like a fantasy of having a neighbor or coworker get undressed for you. She has no shortage of private shows either, so I guess I am not the only one to think that.

Tbh I'm more likely to enter a ladies room if shes got more clothes on then not (I'm a real man, I believe in foreplay)

I will say that a lady is more likely to more more viewers if she has less clothes/naked then being dressed but as we all know that doesn't necessarily mean better tokens.

Again it's all down to how the lady feels comfortable on that day.

I’m a very low energy person due to having little sleep and a busy life. My regulars do not care if I wear pajamas; they like it. My pictures in my robe get way more views and likes than me when I’m all dolled up.

Though it depends. On cam, I’m more comfortable when I put a bit of effort into my look. On my clip sites, I just wear whatever unless there’s a certain theme/look I’m going for.

I wear on cam pretty much what I wear on the streets. It has been my style since I can remember. T-shirt, cut off tank, jewelry and shades. I have been told that I have a "top" look, a "rocker" look, a "biker" look etc...but the reality is it is just how I dress.

The only thing different is instead of jeans, jean shorts, etc...I always have my boxer briefs on so I am ready to go with the easy access bit. ;)

Shoes are optional..quite a few of my clients have a foot fetish and like me barefoot but I will put different shoes on for them.

Reactions: NotYou
I wear "casual" clothing like what I'd wear on a date if I wanted to dress up a tiny bit and show my body off. I like a tank top/mini skirt combo. Or sometimes I add more fetish clothing items to the mix. But most of my work clothing is purchased from regular clothing stores.

Of course, because Im an admin/account manager, there are a lot of members that like this more "realistic" outfits, normal clothes and makeup, of course there are member who love dresses and heels, for this I always recommend "my models" to post amateur/casual pics and professional ones, so we can cover all :)

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
I can't tolerate wearing lingerie for hours. I never found any that was comfortable enough. And although some members love stockings I would get ask to get completely naked all the times so it was a pain to put off an on. So I pretty much always wear casual clothing and it works well for me.

But if she was wearing a onesie (i find them ridiculous as a concept)
I found that very funny you mentioned onesies because the few times I wore long baggy ones were very profitable and I had lots of compliment! They are too hot so I can't wear them often sadly hahaha. I think what members loved was that I was so covered but in a split second I am all naked so the reveal is like WOAH as opposed to longer sensual striptease they were used to.✨

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
I can't tolerate wearing lingerie for hours. I never found any that was comfortable enough. And although some members love stockings I would get ask to get completely naked all the times so it was a pain to put off an on. So I pretty much always wear casual clothing and it works well for me.

I found that very funny you mentioned onesies because the few times I wore long baggy ones were very profitable and I had lots of compliment! They are too hot so I can't wear them often sadly hahaha. I think what members loved was that I was so covered but in a split second I am all naked so the reveal is like WOAH as opposed to longer sensual striptease they were used to.✨
True! A bit tricky to do a slow sensuous strip in a onesie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.