AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 2, 2020
Hi @punker barbie

My CB username is hotrod_789.
I have recently opened a new account and submitted my age verification. But after a few minutes, without any reason or warning, my account got banned.
Can you kindly help me recover my account. I will highly obliged.

Thanks in advance,
CB username : hotrod_789

Hi @punker barbie

I have recently opened a new account and submitted my age verification. But after a few minutes, without any reason or warning, my account got banned.

Thanks in advance,
You wrote you opened a NEW account, and I can see you have had banned accounts before when going through your posts..

If your last ban is not resolved on your old account, you can't open new accounts! you will have to solved all previous bans before you can have any active accounts on the website

Reactions: darthro
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

Thanks in advance,
Just like @Wuggie said, all past bans must be solved first.

1709899166218.png

That was your warning and reason in the https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/ that you agreed to when you signed up to the site

Upvote 0
Resolve all problems with past accounts. If CB has said you are banned permanently then there is no way to resolve it and you will need to find another site to stream on

Upvote 0
Resolve all problems with past accounts. If CB has said you are banned permanently then there is no way to resolve it and you will need to find another site to stream on
I have posted and mailed them numerous times. The problem occurred when some users/models mentioned about offering me a show outside the platform. Of course I politely declined them since I know it was against CB policy. And CB thought that I was communication outside the platform, which I won't. I don't know how to prove this since I don't obviously record my chats. And that was reason for getting permanently banned. Crime committed by others and I am the victim here.

Upvote 0
CB will not ban you if others mention shows on outside platforms

CB has access to all of your activity (text and video) on their site. That includes all chat,PMs, DM,s ,private shows and password shows. It also includes all video streams.

If you had said anything but NO as a reply to those others, including giving them social media links to contact you, CB will look at that as offering shows on other platforms.

Unfortunately for you CB makes the final decision

Upvote 0
CB will not ban you if others mention shows on outside platforms

CB has access to all of your activity (text and video) on their site. That includes all chat,PMs, DM,s ,private shows and password shows. It also includes all video streams.

If you had said anything but NO as a reply to those others, including giving them social media links to contact you, CB will look at that as offering shows on other platforms.

Unfortunately for you CB makes the final decision
Thanks for the reply and clarification @darthro . But all due respect I have been streaming in CB for 10+ years. I know these rules very well. I am stating what ha happened to me. And i know i don't have any proof for that (wish I had). CB won't show the same even if they have access to my chats. What have happened to me is unfair and injustice. I wish someone else does not go through what I am going through now.

Upvote 0
I can still see my tokens which means my account is not permanently banned. @punker barbie can you please un-ban my account at the moment. Thank you.
I once got permanently banned (I got it lifted after talking to support) and I could still see my tokens in the account..

If support is not replying, either you are sending too many mails (which resets your que position) or they have given you a final reply and will no longer communicate..

Upvote 0
My username is hotrod_779. Can someone check on this for me please ? I think support has done some mistakes here. @punker barbie please
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response Ticket #22825028. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

I have just mailed to CB team. In that mail chain only automated response has been received by me.
Please look into this issue and kindly reactivate my account as my account has been banned my mistake. Thanks in advance.

Username : hotrod779

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

I have just mailed to CB team. In that mail chain only automated response has been received by me.
Please look into this issue and kindly reactivate my account as my account has been banned my mistake. Thanks in advance.

You can read in Punker Barbies reply that they have given you a detailed response, even if you can't find the mail (spam folder etc) when you are told they are unable to assist any further, it's because it has been looked into, and they will not remove the bank, time to use another site

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

CB Support is claiming they’ve sent you a “detailed response Ticket #22825028” and you’re claiming otherwise. Would you be willing to share a screenshot of their response here?

Upvote 0