AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB ban and question about reporting predatory accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I have a question for you about how to report predatory accounts that may be reporting you unnecessarily. I was banned last week and my friend logged into their account tonight and was watching a room (never said a word in main chat or pm) followed the model and went to purchase tokens and as soon they checked out - the account was banned. There is absolutely no way they violated any terms of service as they said nor did anything. I have reason to believe there is a predatory account that was targeting both of our accounts. Is there a way you can contact me privately? I would rather not share user names here for privacy sake. But would love to know how to report this behavior and see about reversing this new ban..

You really think someone was stalking the people who follow you to the point of reporting them while they're in another room and that CB didn't ban them because they finally bought tokens but opened their account when they were underage this proving they broke federal law? Or am I reading this wrong and they bought tokens before and just now received a ban?

Upvote 0
It’s more complicated than that- the user that was banned is age verified and has been in content previously without issue- it definitely was not an issue of being underage.

Upvote 0
You people expecting instant gratification, there are thousands of emails to answer. STFU and relax.

Reactions: hornyboi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.