AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb banned my acc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supremebbxx

Banhammered
Aug 31, 2023
Cb banned my acc, no reason, i emailed support thry ignore me for 12 days,im confused,didnt violate rules, plz help me get reply from them,thx

Cb banned my acc, no reason, i emailed support thry ignore me for 12 days,im confused,didnt violate rules, plz help me get reply from them,thx
@punker barbie is going to ask you for your CB username and the ticket number from your support email so I suggest you reply here with that now

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 1
Did you have an account that was banned previously?

Because judging by the ticket number they replied a few months ago to the email associated with that account.

The new ticket numbers are starting with 224***** now and yours is starting with 170 which would be an old ticket that has not been fully dealt with

Upvote 0
Did you have an account that was banned previously?

Because judging by the ticket number they replied a few months ago to the email associated with that account.

The new ticket numbers are starting with 224***** now and yours is starting with 170 which would be an old ticket that has not been fully dealt with
No they never replied me so who can help me? Im so confused and had no old acc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.