AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[CB] How to accept private show?..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Russia(Ukraine)
Chaturbate Username
imTheSupremeOne
Hello. I'm a new camboy, and today was the first day that I got pvt offer... but I couldn't accept it because couldn't find an accept button... The Person who offer me pvt didn't knew either how to accept it... I feel really stupid, but there really were no notification or option to accept — not in the chat, not below the stream, not in Person's popup... I only saw the cancel button below stream window but now the accept one... Pls, help me to find it. Tnx^^;

1581666563558.png

You should listen the sound, then
It looks like this when you broadcast with flash. Just click on "Accept" :/

edit : and like that with OBS : (the same ^^)
1581666906381.png

else, it means that the request was not taken in account on viewer side (not enough token or else...)

Upvote 0
View attachment 83213

You should listen the sound, then
It looks like this when you broadcast with flash. Just click on "Accept" :/

edit : and like that with OBS : (the same ^^)
View attachment 83214

else, it means that the request was not taken in account on viewer side (not enough token or else...)
OOoohh.... Thank you very much.... I was doing the whole thing in the "wrong" way, by watching myself not on the "broadcast yourself" page, but on the regular one, because I'm using OBS and thought that I don't need that page then... I even got a warning because I was streaming black screen at parolled stream so my chat would appear on the regular page and I could upload and test emotes, and whenever I wanted to change a settings I would go another window in my profile... So that's changed a lot for me, tnx again ^^;

Upvote 0
OOoohh.... Thank you very much.... I was doing the whole thing in the "wrong" way, by watching myself not on the "broadcast yourself" page, but on the regular one,
ok)
You can also open both pages, so you'll have the chat as you like it and other commands/control of your stream on the broadcast page (but kicked of the chat there)

Or smarter (without the lag of all servers) : right-click on your vid in obs , then open a preview window
Lock preview sticked will force the window of "Window Projector (Preview)" stay at 1st plan and chat avalaible easily

1581697972531.png

Reactions: imTheSupremeOne
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.