AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB models, what do you see in thumbs up/down feedback?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

If a user leaves a note when rating thumbs up or down, is the note also anonymous? Specifically, if I want a model to know it's me who left the note should I indicate Pantops in the note?

hahahaa i love this topic :D I started that and now we all are like : look how cool I am and how they like me :h: :h: Well I dont know how others but my intention was a little like that hahaha :h: A LITTLE! :p Except of helping this man with his queston OF COURSE:)

@Vixxen81 me too! I love those notes. One of my favorite regulars always leaves them using emojis that tell me who wrote it.
Edit: I just realized you were talking about ratings. Whoops.

@Vixxen81 me too! I love those notes. One of my favorite regulars always leaves them using emojis that tell me who wrote it.
Edit: I just realized you were talking about ratings. Whoops.
I love the notes! Well, when they are nice. :D One always uses purple hearts to let me know it was him. I can usually figure out if a new tipper left a messages because it's longer than something a regular viewer would leave. It's a nice surprise the next day or whenever the next broadcast happens.

Reactions: AnaBee
I love the notes! Well, when they are nice. :D One always uses purple hearts to let me know it was him. I can usually figure out if a new tipper left a messages because it's longer than something a regular viewer would leave. It's a nice surprise the next day or whenever the next broadcast happens.
This actually brings up a question for me, Do people seriously not vote? even when I have a rough month, I make sure to have enough tokens to go give the girls I like a thumbs up AT LEAST...

I won't usually leave my name in the comment but I will always leave something in the message to indicate it was me, something we had been joking about or talking about etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.