AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb new models going to pvt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021
Newer models seem to jump straight to pvt shows and then spend ages in them but if you spy they are doing nothing? 🤔
Are they learning the site or something?

That's true 🤣 but what I meant was who is taking them private? And why? It seems they are not doing a show as such but sitting in a private show.

am i the only one who doesn't think this is weird?

the model could be waiting for a response on what the person who initiated private wants. it may take a while to get a person to tell you what they want and a lot of people impulsively start private before discussing. you get super vague directions, and if it's a new model, they might not know what to do immediately. a veteran model knows to turn up the flirt and teasing while you try to piece together what the fuck to do or do whatever until the person is able to form a coherent direction.

am i the only one who doesn't think this is weird?

the model could be waiting for a response on what the person who initiated private wants. it may take a while to get a person to tell you what they want and a lot of people impulsively start private before discussing. you get super vague directions, and if it's a new model, they might not know what to do immediately. a veteran model knows to turn up the flirt and teasing while you try to piece together what the fuck to do or do whatever until the person is able to form a coherent direction.

True. The first time I ever bought a private show it did not even occur to me that I needed to make requests. I just thought she was a great model and wanted to see what her private shows were like. She accepted the request and asked me what I wanted her to do, and I kinda froze for a minute. (As did she, probably wondering what kind of doofus she’d just lured into private).

True. The first time I ever bought a private show it did not even occur to me that I needed to make requests. I just thought she was a great model and wanted to see what her private shows were like. She accepted the request and asked me what I wanted her to do, and I kinda froze for a minute. (As did she, probably wondering what kind of doofus she’d just lured into private).

This still happens with me. I know what I enjoy yet somehow, for some reason, my mind goes blank and I forget everything I seem to like haha.

Also, believe it or not, some people just want to go private to talk and hang out without the noise of the other people in the public chat. Sometimes cam models can be like bartenders or therapists. People just wanna talk and get stuff off their chests.
I agree with you. I had many Privates where I just chat for hours!

I support a model who is not very popular (low traffic) and has about 4 people in her chat room. One guy pays her 6 tokens to go to private and chat to her.

He lkes her. So he spends 3 hours chatting to her at a cost of about £60 quid UK.

He has a Russian model all to himself at night for £60 quid! BARGAIN. He loves it.

The funny thing is this. Loads of people come into the room. Do spy.... And then ask me why is she not naked?

For the record. (And I am laughing as I type this) For unknown reasons she made me the moderator of her room in her first week. And we get about 2 to 3 people in a night.
Why am I a moderator for a room that needs no moderation? I don't know!! I asked her. I asked her to De-mod me. But she refuses... Its so funny.
I actually go off and do other things. Every now and then I go back and throw up a GIF in her chat. But for the most part we are there in silence.

Something I have learned about CB. Is that there is nothing normal. But it is massive massive fun.
She speaks almost zero English. And all her responses to my words of encouragement are always

: Well))

So that is the scope of our conversation! My feeling is that she is just a lovely person. But I don't know. Because we rarely speak.

Reactions: philbustier
Newer models seem to jump straight to pvt shows and then spend ages in them but if you spy they are doing nothing? 🤔

Some members will take a model friend private to "save her" from the free chat guys who aren't tipping her, because it annoys them seeing that they're the only ones contributing...while everyone else (perfectly capable of tipping) just sits there, depending on that one guy to do all of the tipping while they benefit from it.

That happened with me a long time ago when I actually had a consistent big spending regular on MyFreeCams. A long, long time ago. Only difference is he wasn't paying me to sit and talk. He wanted a show.

Oh god I remember once a guy wrote in chat once while the girl was in pvt that he was giving her a thumbs down because he was spying and she had only stripped down to her underwear.

Now even ignoring that he wasnt the one in pvt, her room topic had the nonnude hashtag, her bio stated that she was non nude and nothing on her tip menu stated that she did nudity. Dumbass!

I tipped 25 just so that I could give thumbs up to balance it out.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but you know, privates are also for chatty 1 to 1 interactions. Not everything in this industry is about flashing boobs and vibrating the lush... this is an old conception about camming that should go straight to the trash.

Absolutely agreed.
2 of my favourite models and private shows are from just striptease (I know that also includes topless/naked) and from having fun from that - because the 2 ladies don't show pussy or do anything hardcore. Which is kind of nice and great, I enjoy these 2 ladies a LOT and we always have good fun and both end up laughing lots doing all kinds of stuff (it's those types of shows where 25 mins feel like 5 mins).

I have guys that stay for over an hour to hear my stories, and then perhaps have me cum or something at the end. Once my camera froze ,and he still stayed there for 30 minutes listening.

I know a regular who asked his fave model into private because she looked exhausted, and the room was empty.
When the show started and she asked him what he wanted her to do, he said "sleep".
Luckily it was on a site that doesn't have a "no sleeping on camera" policy :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Delroy
I think you are missing missing point of my post.

These are new models and within a few mins of going live they seem to have a pvt show. Sometimes they haven't even replied to anyone within the chat?

So? Does it really matter?

I have people come in my room constantly and try to start a private without chatting with me about it first. When I first started I was stupid and would just except them. I now make damn sure I know what they want (unless I have done a private with someone 5 plus times. Then I will just take it). It could be that the model is just taking the private without chatting about it first.

Some users will hunt for new models to be the 'first' one to private with them.

There is a lot of reason they are going private right away. Do not know why you care about it so much.

So? Does it really matter?

I have people come in my room constantly and try to start a private without chatting with me about it first. When I first started I was stupid and would just except them. I now make damn sure I know what they want (unless I have done a private with someone 5 plus times. Then I will just take it). It could be that the model is just taking the private without chatting about it first.

Some users will hunt for new models to be the 'first' one to private with them.

There is a lot of reason they are going private right away. Do not know why you care about it so much.

It’s also impossible to know what the agreement was between the model and member. And no matter what it was, nobody except them needs to know anyway.

They could have agreed the previous day to do a private at the beginning of her next shift. Or they could have worked out the details somewhere other than the cam site. Or maybe she knows and trusts him so there wasn’t a lot to discuss.

There are probably hundreds of valid reasons for it, but again, it’s between the model and the member.

These are new models and within a few mins of going live they seem to have a pvt show. Sometimes they haven't even replied to anyone within the chat?

On some sites (like Stripchat) members can actually be sitting in the model's room already before she even starts broadcasting. Maybe one of her regs. contacted her on Twitter or elsewhere about wanting a private show, and she said "Okay, I'm hopping on cam right now." So he was ready and waiting when she got online. Maybe not. Some guys are good about knowing what they want when they see it, and tipping/going private right away. Good for her. Because I, personally, get irritated with the "Show me that you're worth my tokens" guys who like to dangle their tokens in my face and act like they actually intend to tip/go private. 🙄 Like huh...did you really just say that to me? Lol. My personality and how good I look on your screen right now is proof enough that I'm "worth it," jackass. 😂 Anyway.....

Like I was saying...good for her, and I hope that things to continue to go well for her. :)

Why is it any concern of yours?
It's called a 'private' show for a reason.
Nobody's business what goes on, other than both involved - model and member.
If you choose to spy on someone else's private, don't expect to see what you would ideally want to see yourself. Click the button yourself and pay up.

Lots of guys who have serious money know that it takes a while to get to know a new model, and have no problem taking her/us for extended expensive sessions to learn what we genuinely like, before even requesting any nudity. Plus many, MANY men will pay me to sit and simply watch them do things, and react in any way that I feel like. Sometimes I simply sit and make faces without even talking, sometimes I talk and observe and keep my outfit on, sometimes I play with myself. If they have not requested anything, and want an honest personal reaction, then there is nothing wrong with that.

And in the case of the serious money guys who take their time ... well that's not your concern. Like other people have said, order your own show if you want to see specific things. There are lots of men who want an honest sexual response, and who want to take their time and have a model for a whole evening. At least that has been my experience both as a new model, and currently. And there is certainly nothing wrong with that. Just like there is nothing wrong with the dudes who don't have the time and money, to do that, but still support us too.

Some guys genuinely want to mind fuck first. Sometimes for hours and on and off for days, before getting to the nude action.

Some guys genuinely want to mind fuck first. Sometimes for hours and on and off for days, before getting to the nude action.

I didn’t even think of this, but it’s another good point. I’m very into well-done flirty talk myself. If someone like the OP spies on one of my private show purchases, there’s a good chance they’d see the model sitting there typing/talking with me for a while before anything visibly “happened.” (And, evidently, be frustrated by their decision to spend tokens spying on us).

But hey… my tokens, my agreement with the model, my/her business.

I'm the same way. Me and my current favorite model keep in touch outside of the site and I have dedicated myself and my tokens to only her. I've had 2+ hour privates with her doing nothing but talking. I've even told her to put her shirt back on because her nudity was distracting me from the conversation. Most of the time I join her room within seconds of her going live, and sometimes I whisk her away to private before the bots finish loading their messages in her room. I've watched as she puts the finishing touches on her makeup with no chat at all in many privates. It's a special thing to find someone who is willing to open her heart to you and share things about her life, even if some of it might be fake. I think the OP might have the wrong idea about what cam sites are for.

Reactions: MarieElise
I think the OP might have the wrong idea about what cam sites are for.
Dunno. Can anyone simply define 'what cam sites are for'? People visit for their own reasons. Whether that is just to cum, to enjoy sexy interactions, to experiment and explore their own sexuality, to chat, to be in company of others and engage on a social level.
You sound like you enjoy the feeling of having a close connection and being "model-monogamous". Plenty don't want any sort of connection beyond the transactional nature of camming.
Perhaps the OP is expecting to see non-stop sexual action, and may not understand what could motivate others to seek a different experience.

so-whats-the-problem.gif

If a model has followers and sends out a notification, or heck, even not, they are going to be seen and can easily be taken pvt quickly.
Many times a favourite model or one I follow has come online, sent their online notification, I click it immediately and get to their room to find them in a show... it means nothing bad, it's just someone wanted to take them. No conspiracy theory. Nothing. It is what it is and nothing more. Sometimes a spade is quite simply just a spade.

Dunno. Can anyone simply define 'what cam sites are for'? People visit for their own reasons. Whether that is just to cum, to enjoy sexy interactions, to experiment and explore their own sexuality, to chat, to be in company of others and engage on a social level.
You sound like you enjoy the feeling of having a close connection and being "model-monogamous". Plenty don't want any sort of connection beyond the transactional nature of camming.
Perhaps the OP is expecting to see non-stop sexual action, and may not understand what could motivate others to seek a different experience.
That's the reason I think the OP might have his expectations a little out of place as it relates to cam sites, more especially the one in question. Sure, people visit for their own reasons, but those reasons are nobody else's business. The spy feature is just a voyeuristic tool that enhances the model's ability to earn more. If someone uses the spy feature, they will either stay if they like what they see, or they should move along if they don't. No one is forcing them to spy on a private, and that's why I do not think the OP has an understanding of what cam sites are for, especially in this case. It's almost as if he thinks his spying is being noticed by the model and that she should perform as if she is performing for him also. So basically, he doesn't know what this cam site, and its feature sets, are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.