AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[CB - SC] Privates shows Exclusive or not, are visible for free

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2023
Hello,

is this normal and are you aware that when a model is in a private show (exclusive or not) on SC for example, it is visible for free and without even being connected on CB ? And vice versa !

Good day to you.

Don't know what you mean exactly but if i understood correctly, if you mean that some models don't follow rules and end stream or put it in spy mode on one site when they have a private or exclusive show on another site, then that's just models breaking TOS. And should be reported.

Thank you Lexi_Summers for the answer, sorry I use a translator, it can create misunderstandings.

No, the model does not stop the stream and does not put it in spy mode on another site, the show is visible on the other site.

An example, on SC I go with a model in a private show (exclusive or not, it doesn't matter), on CB my show is visible to everyone. What's the point of requesting a private show if it isn't?

And it's like that in the reverse direction CB to SC.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you Lexi_Summers for the answer, sorry I use a translator, it can create misunderstandings.

No, the model does not stop the stream and does not put it in spy mode on another site, the show is visible on the other site.

An example, on SC I go with a model in a private show (exclusive or not, it doesn't matter), on CB my show is visible to everyone. What's the point of requesting a private show if it isn't?

And it's like that in the reverse direction CB to SC.
Write to support and ask for your money back, and report the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.